Chapter 32

Recap: "I love you." Sean whispered in my ear.
"Sean." I looked at him with dead seriousness. "I love you too, but I don't know how you can love me yet. I've known you for 3 years, and you've known me for less than two weeks. Let's just wait and see if this works out." I said. I got up off my couch and went to the kitchen.
"What are you trying to say?" He asked.
"I'm saying that we should wait to declare undying love to each other until we know that we can at least stand each other." I said.
"Okay. I'm going to go back now." He pointed to the door.
"Okay." I said. The one bad thing about having him as a boyfriend, is now he lives right next door. I went to my "recording" room and got a Twitch stream ready. I tweeted "going live in five minutes!" And turned on Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. I hadn't played it in a while and I wanted nothing more than to talk to viewers. I texted Ashley, Ida and Aaron to ask them to be mods. Ashley said she could do it, and Aaron responded "whatever" which I took as a yes. Ida was the first one in the chat so I made her mod. "Skype?" She asked. "Yeah" I responded. We got on the call.
"Hey." She said.
"Hi, okay time to start!" I said. I turned on the camera. And started the stream.
"HI HI HI HI to everyone coming in! Holy shit 1,000 already? You guys are awesome." I saw nightbot already doing his job, and Yami and Ashley came into chat soon after, and I modded them too. I was playing along just fine, I was already at the water temple. And then Sean came into the stream. He should of never come into chat. There was banning, timeing out, everything because everybody was freaking out. I almost considered cutting off the stream. But everyone was good about it. I checked the viewer list, and in a few minutes Sean was gone. Then he was next to me in a chair watching me play. That night was rather eventful. But after the stream, and thousands of fans had a couple hours of watching me, I went to bed, I had classes the next day.