Chapter 24

Recap: They both told me to call them. Hell no, I'm on vacation. If he needs time, I can give it to him. But I can't always guarantee that I can stay single.
"Hi Tyler!" I smiled walking to his car.
"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" He joked. I pulled the door oped of his convertible. We rode to his house. "Whose ready for the queen!" He yelled, holding the door open.
"I am!" He set up the camera and I took a sip of my water bottle.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked, and he was done with the camera.
"We could do a challenge?" I suggested.
"We could do the whisper challenge?" He asked. I just smiled and pulled out my beats. I put them around my neck. He did an intro and I waved.
"Look at the ceiling." He said.
"Morphing the ceiling?" I yelled over the music. He was doubled over laughing. We ended the video and he drove me back.
"I had fun!" I smiled and walked back into the hotel.
"I'm back!" I yelled going into my room. I woke up Ashley.
"What the hell?" She asked rubbing her eyes.
"I had so much fun today!" I yelled.
"Keep it down!" Phil yelled through the wall. We giggled.
"What happened?" She leaned over.
"Just check Tyler's channel!" She opened her laptop.
"I'm staying until I finish my degree, and then I'm moving to London!" She blurted. I covered my mouth with my hands.