Chapter 18

Recap:"No worries that will be Phil's job." Dan joked.
"Hahaha." Phil mocked. we pulled up at the Hilton.
"Wow." Was all I could manage. I grabbed my carry-on bag, and admired the beautiful building. Ashley was already at the front desk.
"Aylmer." She said, and the man behind the counter looked at her I.D. And gave her two keys.
"What floor are you on?" Zoe asked.
"Fourth." Ashley said handing me one of the keys.
"So are we!" Phil said.
"Us too!" Alfie said.
"You did not." I said to Ashley, who just beamed.
"We should all do a video!" Dan said. And as soon as he said video, everyone in the hotel lobby looked at us, and a group of teenage girls saw me and ran over to meet us.
"Omg is it really you?" One of them said looking at all of us. I should have known this would happen. Back home no one cared I was internet famous.
"Yes." I butted in before anyone could say anything. We signed a few autographs, took a few pictures.
"We have had a really long flight, so if you could excuse us?" Joe said politely.
"Oh yes of course." And they scurried back to their group.
"Thank you." I said to Joe.
"No problem, I know it gets overwhelming." He beamed.

A/N sorry so short, but ordinary_poptart will not stop nagging me so I pretty much am just doing filler until I can think of a way to start the next big scheme of things...