Chapter 12

Recap:"Yes, we share socks." Aaron joked. We all cracked up. And I sat on a couch, on which Max was on the arm. I decided to fall asleep so I laid down with my head on the rather uncomfortable pillow.
I woke up to a dark room, with everyone sleeping.
"Good to see they waited up for me." I whispered to myself as I went out into the hallway. I got a glass of water and checked my phone. It was 1:34 and the hospital was really quiet. And the desk crew was practically asleep. I went back to the waiting room and listened to music until I fell asleep, earbuds still blaring. I woke to the song 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence. The volume was at maximum, and I sorta hollered and woke up everyone who wasn't already awake.
"Thank you for the glorious wake up call Livella." Serena threw a pillow at me, and I threw it at Ida, who hadn't woken up besides the ruckus.
"You are so utterly welcome!" I rolled my eyes.
"What time is it?" Ida wasn't happy that she was woken up.
"It is 9:21." Aaron said bluntly. Oh shoot, breakfast ended in nine minutes.
"Well if you guys want food hurry." We all squished into the elevator, and got breakfast. Sean payed, and we went to the dining area and ate. I had a yogurt, Sean had pancakes, Ida had a smoothie, Aaron just got juice, Serena had a biscuit, Max had nothing, and lily got a donut. We all looked like we were just in a car crash, so Lily went to CVS to get tooth and hair brushes. She came back and we brushed our teeth and hair, so we didn't look as bad, but we were in slept-in, wrinkled, dirty clothes.
"Sean and I will take the bus, and I will grab clothes for the girls, and Sean will do," I shook my hands. "Whatever." I retorted, and Sean laughed. We got on the bus, and once we got to the stop closest to our houses we walked, not saying anything. And once I got to my house I unlocked the door, grabbed a bookbag and loaded in with as many clothes as I could, who knows how long we would stay there. All my friends and I were relatively the same size, with Lily being the smallest, so she could fit into anything. We were like the sisterhood of the traveling pants, except we never meet boys. But now Lily and Ida have Felix and Aaron, and I am left alone, like always. Hopefully not for long, because my crush for Sean gets bigger every second. I grabbed everything, and left. I locked the door and Sean was in my driveway. We walked again, in silence. Maybe he was mustering up courage to ask me out? He had seen what happened to Mark, and was probably scared to fail. I was absolutely TERRIFIED of failing, I didn't want him to think he wasn't good enough for me. I purposely bumped into him.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled as he stuck his hands in his pockets.
"Why are you sorry?" I asked and looked up at him.
"Because I bumped into you." He didn't even look up. Why does the human brain have to be so complicated?
"We both know it was me trying to get your attention." I forced him to look at me.
"Please, Liv I need time to think so much has happened." He pleaded and held my hands. It wasn't a good holding hands though, it was the kind that you use to tell someone a loved one died.
"Sean. I know that you guys just moved here, and I know a lot has happened, and I can give you all the time in the world. But I can't wait three years to be let down by yet another guy." I started to walk away, And he stopped dead in his tracks.
"I won't let you down, but I need time to put my life back in order." He started to walk again. Well at least I won't wait for nothing, but know I do have to wait. I hate waiting, and that's one of my flaws.
We got back to the hospital and everyone changed, and everyone was in a giddy mood. I don't know why, it's not like Felix would get out anytime soon. It has been five days now. Most of us want to go home. I decided to invite all the girls to my house, to have a sleepover.
"We all need to get out of here. Let's go to my house." Lily and I went to the car and started to deal with the huge mess left by the event five days ago. We scrubbed and cleaned the best we could, and eventually got the back seat spotless.
"Ok I think we can get everyone in here now." Lily put her hands on her hips in satisfaction. We got everyone and drove to my house.