Chapter 1

"Top a the morning to ya ladie!" I heard my ringtone for the millionth time and checked my phone. 3:21 no new notifications.
"Hmmmm that's weird." So I pulled on a blue thin robe, because it is cold and all I was wearing was a bro-fist tee and shorts. I made my way to my balcony door and unlocked it, stepping into a foot of fresh snow in my socks.
"Who the hell decided to yell at the top of their lungs at 3:30 in the morning?" More angry than I should have because of the cold wind. And then I looked down to see my biggest idol standing in my driveway.
"Just me, I guess. Wanted to see if anyone lives in this town." He said it with his trademark smile.
"Looks like now it's just me and you on this street now... Sean it will be a pleasure to hear you scream at 2:00 every mornin!" Concealing my inner fan girl he looked puzzled.
"How do you know my name?"he asked still confused.
"There might only be one fan of yours in this town, that's me. I can recognize you without a hat, in the dark. And your voice matches my ringtone perfectly, even though it was muffled. My name is Livella"
"Ah but it's not just you and me, ya see I've brought a few friends."
"Like who? And also just to let you know I am not a crazy obsessive fan girl and I will help you settle in if you like."
"Oh really, I might just take that offer. But I moved here with some guys, Mark, Felix, and Aaron."he smiled devilishly as he pushed his hood back.
"You mean THE Markiplier, THE Pewdiepie, and THE Yamimash?" I screamed loud enough to wake the whole town. "Let me get dressed, and I will come down." I was really cold, and he nodded so I locked the door, threw on a tee,my teal north face and a pair of blue sweats. I love the color blue. I sprinted to grab my iPhone and was out the door.
"Welcome to paradise." I joked as I walked out the door.
"Well we moved here to get away from paradise, because paradise is where all of the fan girls live!" He laughed.
We started to walk down my driveway and he stopped at the house next to mine.
"Here we are!" He half-yelled.
"Well? I asked.
"What you want me to let you into a house full of guys? Bad idea sweetheart." He doesn't even know me, yet he acts like we are lifelong friends.
"No. You just told me my four biggest idols are living in the house next to mine and you aren't going to even introduce me?" I was dying on the inside.
"Those lazy arses are sleeping. Not everyone is on Irish time ya' know." This was true, but I was used to waking up very early to watch HIS live streams.
"Ah but I am so let's get to know each other." I lightheartedly punched his arm, and he blushed. He seemed more awestruck than me.