Chapter 16

Recap:"Nothing." Zoe saves the day.
"It has been a real pleasure meeting you all!" I said, trying to lighten the mood.
"Well I didn't meet you." said Joe. I hit Ashley a little to hard and she gave me a death glare.
"I'm Livella, and this is Ashley." I pointed to her and she could only manage a wave.
"Those are very nice names." he said and Caspar rolled his eyes.
"Thank you. And sorry about her she talks about you all the time, and when she talks about meeting you she never said that this would happen." I waved my hand in front of her face. No reaction.
"Ah so you guy's are really big fans then?" He asked, leaning over the seat and Caspar.
"Totally." I said answering for both of us.
"Is she okay?" Marcus asked. He pointed to Ashley.
"Yeah, she is fine. Hey watch this." I took out a piece of paper and wrote 'joe said he loves you.' showed it to them then held it in front of her face. She snapped out of it.
"That is bloody amazing!" Joe said with a smile.
"Really?" Ashley whined. She knew I had just embarrassed her.
"Yes, he has been trying to talk to you." I said and everyone laughed.
"Okay, what were you saying?" She asked.
"It's always nice to meet fans, especially outside of the UK." He smiled at her.
"Can I take a picture?" She just really isn't good at this...
"How about we take a picture together off the plane?" Joe compromised.
"Sure that would be awesome." She said, obviously fangirling.
"Pull yourself together!" I whispered in her ear.
"Want to play a game?" Zoe asked. We all nodded our heads. "Okay, we will hide these headphones, and you have to guess where they are."
"Simple enough." We all closed our eyes.
"Done!" Zoe called from her seat. We all searched for the headphones.