Chapter 5

Recap:"No silly, I am not going on a date, AFV is on, and I haven't missed and episode since I was nine." He smiled and hugged me back, and we walked to the game room, him smiling as he put his hand in mine, I didn't fight it.
We played some games on the Xbox, but didn't talk much. My phone went nuts.
*top a the morning to ya ladies!* Sean looked at me and I blushed, ran out and looked at the screen.

Ok u can come now but
Leave those dimwits at ur
House- Felix
"Sean I'm tired lets go." We went and found Mark and Aaron. who where reading girly romance novels.
"Okay you gals lets go get our hair and nails done and gossip!" Sean mocked them in a girly tone.
"Thaat is a classic." Mark said in a-matter-of-fact voice. Yami just blushed getting caught reading Titanic.
"Seriously, God knows what Felix emotional state is, so lets go." I shoved Mark towards the exit.
"But I wanted a library card." Aaron frowned.
"Next time, now move it. Mark start the car it's snowing." I shoved Mark outside in the cold, and as soon as he started the car we walked out.
"To save Felix!" Yami yelled as he caught snowflakes on his tongue.
"Sorry but you three are going to my house for a bit, but if you get too bored you could record, cause I have equipment." I said as I opened the passenger side door, getting hit in the face with snow in the process. "Sean get in the car no time for foolishness." we got in and we drove in silence to my house.
"Why do we have to stay here?" Mark eyed me suspiciously.
"Felix said so." I shrugged, getting out of the car.
"Bye" they said in unison and I threw Mark the keys.
"Knock yourselves out.," and with that I walk next door.

Author note:
Cliff hanger mwhshahahahahahaha