Chapter 6

Recap:"Bye" they said in unison and I threw Mark the keys.
"Knock yourselves out.," and with that I walk next door.
The door was unlocked so I opened it and stepped in-side. The house was completely spotless, there was a sheet on the living room wall, with a projector. A table with plates topped with spaghetti, and a candle. I felt Felix grab my waist and spin me around, his lips smacked into mine. I laughed, I couldn't take him seriously with the cry mask drawn on his face.
"Ummmm I guess this is our date?" I had ruined his "special moment" and he was sad.
"Yea, that didn't go as planned." He pulled out the chair for me to sit.
"What movie are we watching?" I asked after I sat down.
"I don't know, some chick-flic I found in your house." He pulled out The Notebook.
"That's my favorite movie!" I knew he didn't "find some chic-flic" he must have known.
"Good to know." He winked as he sat down. He started the projector, and the movie played as we ate lunch. I cried, and so did he even though he would never admit it. He had moved his chair closer to mine the whole movie, and by the end he was hanging on my shoulder fighting to stay awake. He leaned in like he was going to kiss me.
"Stop! Felix, this was fun but I don't want to go to far. I've never even kissed a guy before." I said it and he backed away.
"You wouldn't want it to be with me?" He asked.
"I don't know, you seem to know me way more than I know you. You just moved here yesterday and you and Mark already want me to be your girlfriend?" I was furious, I needed time. "I'm going back to my house." And then I left.
I walked into my living room to see all three of them fighting over my custom-made Xbox controller.
"All of you. OUT!" I yelled not having much patience. "Not you mark." I pulled him aside and told him I wouldn't be going on a date with him, I was staying home. They left, and I finally had peace and quiet, so I took a nap on the couch.

~time skippy! Three hours later.~
I woke to the sound of tires screeching down the road and decided to text Aaron, the only really decent one.

Liv~ wanna watch AFV at seven?
Aaron~sure you want popcorn?
Liv~yeah, come in 15min to get ready, there is back to back episodes tonight
Aaron~ok
*dingdong* my doorbell rung so I opened it and Yami came in.
"Let's go watch people hurt themselves!" I told him to go and turn the tv on while I popped the popcorn and put it in the bowl. I walked in, and he was already sleeping so I turned off the tv and lights and decided to go for a run. I needed fresh air, a lot had happened today so I needed a clear mind.
I decided to go the opposite way I usually do, and saw Mark's car was gone, and fresh skid marks on the road.
"So he woke me up..." And just as I was going to run by, I heard crying.
"H-he-help me." I heard it from inside their house, not sure if it was Felix or Sean.
"Felix? Sean?" I cried outside the door. No answer. The door was locked so I found the key under the doormat. I walked in to see an unconscious Felix bleeding out.