Chapter 17

Recap:"Done!" Zoe called from her seat. We all searched for the headphones.
After that, Joe won, and then we landed.
"I hope to see you around?" Joe said as we stepped off the plane.
"As do I!" I said. We got off the plane to see a crowd of people at the gate near ours.
"What the hell?" Ashley said with a smug look. She knew someone else was coming.
"Phil!" Pretty much all the guys yelled.
"I exist to." Dan pouted. No. Fucking. Way. They knew Dan and Phil were coming, Ashley knew. Did I not get the memo?
"Who are these lovely ladies?" Phil asked.
"I'm Livella!" I waved. I didn't realize Ashley and I were still in their group.
"You look familiar." Dan cocked his head.
"I do have a channel, it is mostly gaming though." I smiled. I guess this is a good time to bring up I have a channel with about 1,000,000 subs.
"I have seen you!" Phil said.
"Hello, I'm Ashley!" She chirped. We almost forgot about you...
Nice to meet you gals." Phil stuck out his hand, and I shook it. So did Ashley.
"Well we all better get going!" Caspar said.
"So do we!" Ashley grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the curb outside. A cab pulled up and before we got in Ashley asked "Do you go as far as the Hilton?" She smirked and said it loud enough for them to hear.
"Your staying at the Hilton?" Dan asked.
"Apparently." I said.
"So are we!" Phil said.
"Us too." Marcus said.
"Huge coincidence." Caspar rolled his eyes.
"We should carpool!" Zoe said.
"Sure!" I said. It ended up being Phil, Dan, and I in one cab, and I have no idea where Ashley was.
"You make awesome videos!" I said trying to spark conversation about YouTube.
"So do you!" Dan said. I blushed.
"Ashley and I came here because she heard there was going to be tons of collabs this week, and I was wondering if I could do one with you two?" I asked. God I am so stupid, why would they bother with me?
"Yeah that would be awesome!" Phil said.
"Really?" I asked, astounded.
"Yeah, it would be fun!" Dan said.
"Great! But I refuse to do the sexy end-screen dance." I doubled over laughing. They did to.
"No worries that will be Phil's job." Dan joked.