Chapter 19

Recap:"No problem, I know it gets overwhelming." He beamed.
We took the elevator, and since there was so many of us, we had to take two trips. Our rooms were all next to each other. Mine and Ashley's room was in between Dan and Phil's, and Joe and Caspar's rooms. I made a vlog, and Ashley hid from the camera as usual. Then I got a knock on the door.
"Liv!" I heard Phil yell.
"Coming!" I threw my blonde/mint hair over my shoulder. I dyed it in tribute to Tyler Oakley. Ashley's hair is a dark blue right now.
"Could you make a video with us?" He grinned sheepishly as I opened the door.
"YASSSSS!" I grabbed my room key and walked next door. Dan already had a camera set up.
"Hello Internet!" Dan said. We all sat on the bed, Dan on my left, and Phil on my right. They are both taller than 6' I look like a blade of grass compared to them.
"Hello." Phil waved.
"Hi raisinets!" I waved with both hands. I call my fan-base the raisinets. I don't know why, I said it once and it stuck.
"What is your favorite hair color?" Dan read tweets off of a sheet of paper.
"Mint." I twirled my hair.
"Black and blue." Phil said pointing to his head. Even though he doesn't have any blue.
"Blonde." Dan said, looking at my hair.
"You wish." I said as he reached to touch it. I smacked his hand.
"Something is missing..." Phil said as he dramatically held up a sharpie. He drew a cat nose and whiskers on me, I did the same for him. I drew one on Dan too. We finished the video, and I went back to my room. I walked in to see Joe on top of Ashley, deep in a kiss. I backed out of the room pushing the door open. I ran to Joe's room to see Caspar twirling the string of his Beats.
"Do you know what is going on in there?" I gasped.
"No. He said he was going to Phil's." Caspar said, moving back to the office chair.
"You have to be kidding me." I said, walking out.
"What has he gotten into now?" Said Zoe, who obviously heard me yelling.
"Your brother is in their, making out with Ashley." I pointed to the door. I don't think I could ever go back in their. Zoe put her head in her hands. I felt as if I might be sick.
"Sorry, I'm going to Phil's room." I said as I walked and knocked on their door. Dan answered. "Can I come in?" I said as he stepped aside. I sighed as I flopped on one of their beds.
"Someone seems rather happy." Phil remarked.
"Do I look happy?" I snapped. I can't believe this.
"Calm down. What happened?" Dan sat next to me. I sat up.
"I walked back to see Joe all up on Ashley, making out." I said.