Chapter 28

ordinary_poptart you made a chap. just in time!

Recap:"Shut up!" I yelled at it, mashing the buttons. I woke up, grabbed my books, got dressed and walked to the campus which was about three blocks away.
"Hey!" I yelled a crossed the quad at Ida who was deeply engrossed in a drawing.
"Hi!" She waved me over.
"So how was your date?" I asked her. I heard that her date with Aaron went well.
"We kissed!" She screeched.
"Good for you!" I smiled as I went to talk with Professor Carter. I walked into his class, not surprised to be the first one there.
"Hello, Miss Doyle." He said, not looking off the chalkboard. I was always the first one there.
"I came extra early to talk about a case." I walked to his desk.
"And what case would that be?" He always knew of every evolving case in the area.
"Kjellberg vs. Fishbach." I stated clearly.
"I knew you would choose that one." He smiled.
"I would like to work with Lily." I said back.
"Very well, you are the first ones to take the assignment." He wrote our information on his sign up sheet. I smiled and went back to turn on my laptop. I sat in the front row as to not miss a word my professor said.
"Hey!" I heard Lily say as she slides in the seat next to mine.
"Hey, I signed us up for that case." I said.
"Good!" She said booting up her laptop. We sat through class, and it was rather boring. Nothing Lily and I hadn't read the other night.
"Hey babe!" Sean said to me. He was outside, and he saw me walking home.
"Hi." I said.
"Want to go out?" He asked, smiling.
"Sorry, I'm going to be up all night writing up a case." I frowned.
"Oh, I guess I will make a video." He said as he went inside, and I went to do a case write-up.