chapter 33

Chapter 33.

Siyeon couldn't stand, shuffling step by step at SuA's pace and walking out, still unable to figure out what was going on.

After the continuous explosion, there was a group of people running in, but because the toxic smoke was rising, blocking the entire view, no one could continue. Because big plume of smoke made it difficult to breathe, everyone ran out.

SuA carried Siyeon on her back, Siyeon’s body was wet and she didn't understand why, she gritted her teeth, grimaced and opened her eyes wide to see the road, walking quickly towards the boat. At the beach there were 2 employees of Chairman Kim and when they saw SuA and another person running out, plus the smoke rising from the window, they immediately ran back in panic.

- What's up?

- Quickly go inside and take Chairman Kim and lawyer Lee out - SuA said, put Siyeon on the boat and then she climbed on, immediately drove away.

After driving for a short distance, switching to self-driving mode, SuA ran into the cabin and took off all of Siyeon's shirt. Siyeon was shot in the right side of her back, bleeding continuously. SuA used Siyeon's t-shirt to tie up the wound, stopping the bleeding. She went to rummage through the boat for some first aid supplies, but there was really nothing.

SuA got angry, banged on the drawer, then she walked over to Siyeon, took off her shirt, and put on more layers of clothes to keep Siyeon warm.

SuA’s been acting like it's the end of the world, there's no time to breathe, she thought she almost suffocated, but Siyeon opened the door just in time. Because of SuA's standing position near the door, she got out faster and wasn't as heavy as Lee Myungsoo, after he shot Chairman Kim, he didn't show any signs of movement, and seemed to have lost consciousness.

Because of that thick smoke, Mr. Lee would never know that he had mistakenly shot his youngest daughter.

Helping Siyeon lie down, letting Siyeon on her lap, SuA lifted her leg onto the chair and hugged Siyeon tightly.

- Siyeonie, hold on a bit, it only takes a few hours, I'll take you to the hospital.

Siyeon couldn't say a word because of the pain of the wound, she closed her eyes open, her face contorted to endure, burying her face deep into SuA's chest.

SuA buried her face in Siyeon's jet-black hair, closed her eyes and prayed in her head.

- Siyeonie, you can't sleep, wake up, you're going to land soon - SuA said, when she heard the other person's sobbing, she panicked and cried.

- I... it hurts so much - Siyeon stabbed her face into SuA's chest and cried, holding on to SuA’s body to endure.

- I'm here with you, just hold on for a bit and the pain will go away, I love you - SuA kissed Siyeon's temple, one hand held the right side of Siyeon’s back where the bullet was hit, the other hand stroked her body gently from top to bottom, then bottom to top again, hoping to create a feeling of comfort.

Looking at Siyeon grimacing in pain, SuA’s heart skipped a beat, like a wet rag being squeezed out of water, about to break. SuA eagerly looked outside, praying in her head repeatedly, hoping that the boat would go quickly.

- What if... I can't pass? - Siyeon's face was wet, asked SuA, her body was screaming from the inside as if it was about to stand it.

- No, you'll get over it, it won't be a problem, I'm with you - SuA kissed Siyeon's teary eyes, wiping her tears.

- …………..

- Everything has been resolved, no one will come to bother us anymore.

After a few hours, the boat docked, SuA secretly thanked God that Siyeon was still awake all this time, every time Siyeon blinked, SuA shivered because she was afraid Siyeon would fall asleep or would fall into a coma, she tried to make up came up with some side stories to talk to Siyeon, so that Siyeon had to respond to SuA and couldn't close her eyes.