chapter 25

Chapter 25.

The tumultuous space on the opposite side was different from the quiet space in the car, Gahyeon rummaged through the internet to find news about the Airplane, and then knew what was going on.

"Airplane Corporation is criticized for using the exchange rate of a bank to calculate the base price, not the average rate of commercial banks, is it because they want to cheat the price of gasoline?"

"Airplane Corporation determines the value of state capital improperly during the equitization process"

- Oh my god, why is that, who wrote these articles, where did they get the source from, do they know the people in the group? - Gahyeon mumbled.

SuA thoughtfully looked at the mess in front of her from a few dozen meters away. The disappearance of Siyeon is a plan of hers, to make Lee Myungsoo angry, he will think that Chairman Kim kidnapped Siyeon, and he will speed up the revenge process.

She knew that Lee Myungsoo sat in the corporation as a spy, and that he was cooking up a plan to destroy Chairman Kim through a third party, the Han group in China. It's been about half a year since she learned of this, she hasn't seen Lee Myungsoo do anything more shady, so she needs to urge him to let him go faster.

And his first act was to put the Airplane in the newspaper with negative information, which surprised her a bit, she thought he would go straight to the target, not threaten the owner, President Kim is like that.

Chairman Kim is so busy dealing with this mess that he won't be in the mood to worry about her birth.

The phone vibrated, SuA received an urgent meeting from the board of directors of Airplane. Meeting at the Kim mansion.

---

In the large yard of Kim's mansion, it's been a long time since there were so many cars parked, when SuA returned to her childhood home, her car was parked in the last yard. SuA walked into the familiar dining room, now a meeting room.

The directors and shareholders were seated neatly, SuA went to sit in the chair closest to the chairman. She saw that her father's face was not very good.

SuA secretly gloated in her heart, it had been a long time since she had seen such an impatient expression of Chairman Kim.

- Is it enough? Where's Lee Myungsoo? He's the corporate lawyer who needs to be at this meeting - said the man, director Cho, who manages Airplane at the Chungnam branch.

- That traitor of course can't sit here - Chairman Kim hissed word for word.

SuA observed the person next to her, so Chairman Kim already knew everything. She took a breath, then began acting.

- Dad, you touches Lee Myungsoo's daughter, of course he won't be able to sit still - said SuA with a cold face.

- You shut your mouth.

- Where is Lee Siyeon? – Sua asked.