chapter 24

Chapter 24.

Night comes, SuA and Siyeon lay in bed, Siyeon was still angry, so she decided to turn her back on SuA. SuA tells her that she will be here for a short time, that SuA will visit her once a week. Food and essentials SuA will prepare enough for her and she doesn't need to worry at all.

She didn't say anything to SuA, SuA asked a few questions she didn't answer, she was playing cold war games.

It can't be said that Siyeon is unruly, because Siyeon asked SuA about her plan, but she refused to say it and moved on to other issues, Kim SuA was the one who was unruly.

And what did SuA say? no need to worry? Siyeon is disconnected from the outside world, and Kim SuA defiantly tells her not to worry. Siyeon was lost in her thoughts when suddenly SuA hugged her from behind.

- Baby, don't be mad at me anymore.

- ………….

- I have work tomorrow morning, so I have to leave early, can't you be softer with me?

- ………….

- The thing that you were stabbed and injured was indirectly done by Chairman Kim.

- ………… - Siyeon widened her eyes in panic, it turned out that Kim SuA was finally revealing everything to her.

- I refused the doctor's treatment, so Chairman Kim harmed you to torture me mentally.

- …………

- I don't want to, but I have a headache and a constant heart attack because of the pills, I can't stand it.

Siyeon panicked, turned to SuA, she looked deeply into those dark eyes.

- Crazy, why not say until now? - Siyeon yelled, she suddenly remembered the day she said goodbye to SuA in Seoul, SuA suddenly clutched her heart and winced, it turned out that it was due to a heart attack.

- I don't want to make you worry.

- You think I wouldn't worry if you didn't say anything? That worries me even more – Siyeon snapped.

- ………….

- If you hide anything from me anymore, I'll break up with you - Siyeon said eloquently.

SuA widened her eyes, Lee Siyeon's words hit her heart hard, she found it hard to breathe as she quickly imagined that scenario.

How long did it take her to be Siyeon's lover, how could she break up so easily.

- Are you crazy? Why are you talking about breaking up here?

- I warned you first, you kept a lot of secrets from me, and I'm not happy about it - Siyeon said bluntly.