chapter 16

Chapter 16.

Siyeon quickly pulled SuA out of the hall, then down one floor, then dragged her out onto the balcony. Downstairs was the hotel room area, and it was getting late at night, no one around.

SuA was wearing a pair of high heels and when Siyeon pulled her so hard, she struggled to follow Siyeon without falling, clinging to Siyeon's hand tightly to keep her balance. On the way, she could only call Siyeon's name to hope that Siyeon would be a little more gentle with her.

- Siyeon....

- ………….

- Siyeonie ……ahhh – SuA was pushed hard against the wall by Siyeon. It was late at night, and the wind was blowing stronger, the temperature had dropped.

SuA didn't have time to bring her coat, so she's pretty cold right now.

- Kim SuA, I need an explanation - Siyeon growled, placing her hand on the wall on either side of SuA.

- ………….

- Tell me, why are you treating me like this? You pushed me to work in Daegu and cut off contact with me. I texted and called you billions of times, why didn't you reply? Say It – brown eyes glared at SuA, surprising her…

SuA looked up at Siyeon, she saw in the bottom of Siyeon’s eyes, a tear appeared……

She didn't expect that she would meet Siyeon here, and witness this expression on Siyeon’s face……

Because SuA thinks that when Siyeon is released to her family, she will be happier.

- Siyeonie, being with your family is something you've always wanted, isn't it? I was………..

- That's what I used to want, but now I don't want it anymore - Siyeon cut off SuA.

- …………

- I once said that I love you, but you didn't believe it, you took it as a ‘thank’, how many times do I need to say it before you believe it?

- ………….

- Because I love you, that's why I prevented you from entering that Dreamcatcher shop, I don't want you to be involved in any evil plans. Because I love you, that's why I care about your drinking, every time I see you drinking, I'm worried and always by your side to take care of you. Because I love you, I took the initiative to kiss you, and make love to you. You're a very observant person, and don't you realize that I want to be with you?

- ………… - SuA was surprised, it's not that she doesn't realize Siyeon's feelings, it's just….she thinks it won't last. Not to mention she was tied down by that marriage, so she couldn't do anything.

- Can we move into a serious love relationship? Because I love you, and I know that you still love me – Siyeon grabbed SuA's shoulder, she noticed that SuA's skin was very cold.