chapter 20

Chapter 20.

End of 3 days out on Rose Blue resort….

3 days, but as fast as 30 minutes, Siyeon found that, before she could fully feel this happiness, she had to take SuA to the city center.

How long will she have to leave SuA before she can see SuA again? If it's according to SuA's plan, then it will take another 8 months….

Thinking of the time to come, her mood plummeted, her heart heavy as if it were holding a big rock.

SuA used Siyeon’s phone to contact Gahyeon, reporting her return. Siyeon takes SuA to July Street, SuA and Hoseok's house, following SuA's instructions. It was a very beautiful house. Siyeon knows that SuA has no feelings for Hoseok, but she still feels jealous. Anger rekindled like small sparks running through her, SuA lives alone with a man, isn’t it safe...?

SuA told Siyeon that in this relationship, SuA was the one in charge, because she knew all about Hoseok's crimes of prostitution, Hoseok didn't listen to her, only going to jail. Even so, Siyeon still didn't feel completely secure.

The car arrived, stopped rolling. SuA glanced at the other side was a black car, must be Gahyeon, she had invited Gahyeon to come here to hand over something.

- On arrival to Daegu, call me - SuA unbuckled her seat belt and kindly advised. Siyeon pulls SuA's hand back...

- Bora….

- …………. – SuA listened attentively.

- The past 3 days have been the happiest 3 days of my life - Siyeon's brown eyes sparkle like stars.

- Me too - SuA pulled Siyeon for the last kiss, in the middle of the sweet kiss, she felt her heart suddenly tighten.

SuA quickly let go of Siyeon, frowning and holding her heart.

- What happen? - Siyeon panicked.

- It's okay, I go home - SuA shook her head, then got out of the car.

Siyeon anxiously followed SuA's figure, she saw SuA entering the house and Gahyeon following, Gahyeon was already waiting for SuA at the front door. Siyeon thought for a while and then headed back to Daegu, she received a lot of calls and texts from her father, she needed to come back quickly.

---

SuA entered the house with Gahyeon, Hoseok is not at home right now, she received her phone and bag, along with a pile of documents that she had accumulated for the past 3 days that needed to be processed.

- I have authorized you to handle these papers, why don't you do it? - SuA grimaced at the document Gahyeon held out in front of her.

- Chairman Kim called me to ask directly that you must sign, I have already reviewed the content, everything is fine, you just need to sign.

- Yeah okay.

- Chairman Kim is suspicious of your sudden disappearance, although Hoseok reported that you were sick and wanted to rest in the suburbs of the city, but he was still suspicious and checked around.

- Hmmmm... - SuA sighed, leaning her whole body on the soft sofa, she was feeling this body weakening, probably because of those infertility pills.

- Where have you been with Siyeon these past few days? - Gahyeon, sitting next to SuA, asked curiously.

- Go to the mountain to rest.

- How are you going to handle the treatment? You’re not sick but has to go to treatment, will your body be able to cope in the coming months?