chapter 12

Chapter 12.

Siyeon sat in her car, deeply confused…

Every day, she goes down to the company's garage very early, to watch over Kim SuA, see where SuA goes after work. And today she saw Gahyeon and SuA driving to the east of the city, going in the opposite direction from the places SuA often goes, SuA often goes home or goes to the gym after work.

Surely today SuA decided to go to Dreamcatcher store to buy Siyeon gifts. Siyeon immediately drove along. Father Lee told her that in the basement of the Dreamcatcher store was a secret office of the Han gang from China, behind them was an oil and gas corporation, a serious competitor of Airplane, she just had to do for Kim SuA to appear in the store, her father will take care of the rest.

Mr. Lee wants to create a scenario where Kim SuA betrays Chairman Kim so that he can be touched a little bit, and then all of Mr. Lee's requests to Chairman Kim will be easier to reach a compromise.

The road lasted about 30km, Siyeon secretly followed SuA while writhing her mind, whether what she was doing was right or not. She really wants her father to succeed in revenge, but she doesn't want SuA to be implicated.

But that's very difficult, because of those nefarious money-laundering operations, SuA is involved even a little, because her main task is only to operate the Airplane at the headquarters.

Siyeon clearly remembers Kim SuA's happy face when SuA’s next to her, when she cuddles, when she hugs and kisses, and how she's treating SuA….

Her mouth says she loves Kim SuA, but she acts like that, it's unacceptable.

Siyeon quickly texted father Lee, saying that SuA had noticed the plan so she didn't go to the Dreamcatcher store anymore...

And Siyeon ran after SuA, stopping SuA. She pulled SuA to the side alley.

- Siyeon? Why are you here? - Sua was surprised.

- I don't want that hoop anymore, now I'm taking you home, you tell Gahyeon to drive home - Siyeon said quickly and pulled SuA to her car.

On the way back…. SuA felt a bit disappointed, she knew that Siyeon tricked her, wanted her to get involved in Lee Myungsoo's revenge plan, she compromised and acted as Siyeon wanted, now Siyeon is the one to stop her.

A few months ago, SuA saw the somewhat ambiguous relationship of Lee Myungsoo and the bank's director, Mr. Jo, she went to find out, she learned that both Mr. Lee and Mr. Jo were related to Han Oil and Gas Group in China.

Lee Myungsoo was probably borrowing a third party to defeat the Airplane, he was nothing more than a spy, but SuA didn't want to care. In the Korean market, no one can beat Airplane, not even Han, Mr. Lee's goal is probably only Chairman Kim, not the entire Airplane, he wants Chairman Kim to suffer the consequences after all the money laundering of Chairman Kim personally.

- Stop the car - SuA said, the car was going on a big bridge.