chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Siyeon drove back to Daegu, she had 2 days off and was approved to visit her family.

Kim Jaejoong manipulates her family from work, to family meetings, nothing is free.

Siyeon can only freely contact her family by phone, when she wants to meet them, she has to ask Mr. Kim's permission first. She lives alone in the Kim family mansion in Seoul, her father and older sister still live in the family's old house in Daegu, and her mother lives in a dormitory in the Daegu industrial zone. When they want to meet anywhere, they must get permission from Chairman Kim.

Her parents have been together for over 20 years, and now because of that damn debt they can't be together, can only meet a few times a year, which makes Siyeon very sad.

She gradually realized that in this life, if you are too talented, you will either be extremely happy if you have a good environment, or else you will be extremely miserable because your freedom is robbed.

If only there were more talented people like her father and sister, her family wouldn't have lost its freedom.

Everyone gathers for dinner, these are extremely precious moments, Siyeon just wants time to stop. The passage of time, moments like this, can only be counted on the fingers. Her meals at the Kim family mansion, it can’t be as cozy as this one.

- Singnie, are you still good there? - Mrs. Lee asked kindly.

- Yes, I'm fine, mom in that industrial area must be very hard - Siyeon looked at her mother with pain.

- I'm fine, everything is fine.

- How is it fine? how can it be fine in a place like that and full of men around? Dad! Dad should talk about this, mom needs to be in a safer place – Sunkyu said annoyed.

- I mentioned it before, but Kim Jaejoong's face didn't seem very sympathetic, so I stopped talking.

- I'm really fine, don't worry, I'm telling the truth - Mrs. Lee quickly explained, because family members didn't go directly to her place, so they couldn't see it with their own eyes, but only heard it through words, they thought it's a hell, but not so bad.

Mrs.Lee came to the industrial area to work only in the morning and a little in the afternoon, the rest of the time she stayed in an extremely clean and comfortable hotel, with a security guard following her constantly to take care of her. But it was a secret that she was not allowed to reveal, that a certain benefactor had sent someone to help her.

Everyone thought she was in a worker dormitory, so everyone was worried because there were too many men there, and the environment near the oil field was extremely toxic and polluted.

So when Mrs. Lee said she was fine, of course no one would believe her, nor did she know how to reassure family members. At first, she did not understand who had graciously extended the hand to help her like that, but over time she learned that it was a person in the Kim family.

It's Kim SuA.

- I will definitely help our family get out of this situation, I and Sunkyu are making some plans, sometimes we will also need your help Singnie, I'll tell you later – Mr.Lee said

- Yes - Siyeon nodded gently.

---

At Chairman Kim's office in the mansion. It was now lightning, and Chairman Kim called SuA to talk. When called, SuA knew it would be a very serious matter, as she was rarely called into this room.

- Kim SuA, you should get married, I have arranged it all for you, the son of the director of BTS electronic company, Jung Hoseok, he is very famous, maybe you know - Chairman Kim put the old glasses on the table, low voice.

- What? – SuA has a cold face and doesn't want to react because this is a ridiculous request.

- You are my only child, with my limited ability, I cannot have any more children. So in the end, I can't have a son, so at least I need a grandson.

- So I have to get pregnant and give birth, if the first child is a girl, I have to give birth again? – SuA raised her eyebrows, she didn't think that she would come in here with her father and make such funny jokes.

- What's so difficult about that? Someone gave birth to 4 children and still looks healthy.

- Giving birth to a child has nothing to do with marriage, I can still give birth and don't need to marry anyone - SuA revolted her inherent defiance.

- You think I'll be satisfied with your single mother label? you have to marry Jung Hoseok.

- Chairman Kim, you seem to be obsessed with males? – SuA sarcastically.

- I need an heir.

- Korean law does not prohibit women from becoming heirs.

- Kim SuA, no, Kim Bora, do you think I will let you become the heir? You are too paranoid – Chairman Kim gave a monstrous smile.

- ………… - Kim SuA clenched the hand she was holding below, she shot hateful glances at the opposite person.

- Kim Bora, every time I mention this name, I can't sit still and want to smash something. Whether you are a man or a woman, do not dream of the word inheritance, because you are the child of a traitor, have you forgotten? - Chairman Kim laughed.

SuA tried to adjust her breathing to normal, it turned out that whether it was a man or a woman was just a secondary issue, now he has revealed the main problem, still blaming her mother. It had been a long time since she heard that name again. Kim Bora, her birth name, after her mother's death, she was renamed by Chairman Kim, because her name reminded him of her mother’s name, Kim Boyoung.

SuA’s mother made a big mistake, she betrayed Chairman Kim while pregnant SuA, and SuA was like a chopping board when chopping fish, accidentally implicated in this hatred.

Chairman Kim hated Kim Boyoung too much, so he hated the child she gave birth to, even though it was his own child. And when he learned that Kim Bora was a girl, his hatred doubled, because she was not a boy. He always wanted a son.

Perhaps because the old culture of the past had so deeply instilled in him, he couldn't get rid of that childish thought. And his health was not good, so he could not have any more children with his second wife.

It is said that the law of cause and effect are real. Kim SuA believes that  lack of respect her is a bad cause that Mr. Kim has acted, so he must receive a heavy retribution, that he cannot have any more children.

She used to be happy about this, the wicked must receive the bad consequences, simple as that.

Her mother's death has been confirmed as a drug overdose, but even now after 20 years, she still never believes that statement. She believes that her mother was harmed by someone, and most likely only Kim Jaejoong, because he is the only person who hates her mother in this world.

SuA’s mother doesn't hold grudges against anyone, she just committed a crime against Kim Jaejoong.

- Chairman Kim, you should know that I'm not someone who can be imposed on - said SuA confidently, her voice tinged with mockery.

- Of course, you are a wild and talented lion, I have never been able to impose you for a long time and you also have your own strength to bring the Airplane up and develop. That was amazing.

- ………….

- But you forgot that, when the lion is exposed to weakness, that's when it will need to listen to the hunters more, otherwise it's not good - Kim continued with a monstrous laugh.

- ………….

- Isn't Lee Siyeon the person you love very much? she has suffered a lot because of family problems, you don't want her to suffer again, right?

Kim SuA stiffened her tongue and couldn't say anything….

Damned.

End of chapter 5.