chapter 32

Chapter 32.

- If I can't force you to leave my daughter, I'd rather let you die - Myungsoo pulled the trigger and prepared to shoot.

- Lee Myungsoo, you shouldn't be too impulsive - Chairman Kim laughed, considering the creepy scene in front of him as nothing.

- Shut up Kim Jaejoong - Myungsoo hissed.

In the closed room, a lot of smoke suddenly came out, emanating from 4 sides with 9 pipes, everyone panicked.

- What is this? – Myungsoo looked around, it is clear that this room is all four sides, now all the corners of the room suddenly have holes appearing and emitting smoke.

- CO gas, burned from coal, with this huge amount of gas, in just 15 minutes, we will all suffocate and die – Kim Jaejoong smiled and pulled out a gas mask from behind the chair, he had it ready, put it on.

- Kim Jaejoong, you bastard - Myungsoo panicked, ran towards the door and knocked repeatedly.

SuA stared blankly at her biological father, she didn't know what to do, she felt her lungs scream because it was running out of oxygen to breathe. She breathed hard to get the last breath of air.

- Kim SuA, don't look at me with such eyes, it's clear that Myungsoo forced me to call you, so you accidentally got involved, at first I only intended to kill Myungsoo - Mr. Kim gently explained, a hypocritical voice.

- You’re a such a jerk, you agreed to all the deals yesterday, what are you doing now? – Myungsoo kept banging on the door, wanting to let the people outside know.

- Stop banging on the door, your employees have been bribed, and those who don't want to be bribed have already been thrown into the sea, no one will come to save you.

- ………….. – Myungsoo ran as fast as possible to Jaejoong, raised his gun and shot, but nothing happened.

The gun has no ammo.

- Your gun was swapped before you got here - Jaejoong continued sarcastically, his face was hidden behind a thick gas mask, from the outside looking in there was nothing, did not know how his eyes. A few hours ago, when he saw Myungsoo preparing a gun, he could already predict what Myungsoo wanted to do to SuA, so he quickly switched to an empty gun.

- Bastard - Myungsoo grabbed Jaejoong's neck, his face was like a devil and shouted.

- Do you think I was so gentle and compromise yesterday, and that’s all? I never wanted to compromise with you for anything, your debt will last forever – Jaejoong laughed.

Myungsoo angrily pounced to take off the gas mask, but was pushed away by Jaejoong.

For a person who is gradually being depleted of oxygen, and a person who is breathing normally, of course the strength is too different, cannot be compared.