chapter 10

Chapter 10.

Tomorrow morning…

Kim SuA woke up, squinting a little because of the sunlight, she immediately felt a warmth next to her. She turned to see, Lee Siyeon hugging her, Siyeon’s beautiful face pressed against her head, each breath gently blowing in her ear.

Seeing Lee Siyeon at such a close range in the morning, what could be better? If only this could last forever.

SuA looked around the room, she saw a bag of food placed on the table. Yesterday because she was too tired, she slept very early, when she slept, Siyeon didn't come back, she didn't even want to eat. Now the food is cold.

Lee Siyeon must have had a lot of fun last night, she's been looking forward to seeing her mother in Piri for years. So happy that she had the urge to take the initiative to hug SuA to sleep like that.

But unfortunately SuA doesn't have enough time to enjoy this peaceful moment for long, she needs to go to the industrial park to do some work. She slowly left Siyeon, then put the pillow on Siyeon’s arm, prepared and left the room.

---

A few hours later, Siyeon woke up, she didn't sleep early yesterday, so it was noon when she opened her eyes. Kim SuA is nowhere to be seen, must have gone to work. Siyeon checked her phone, she saw SuA's warning message. SuA told her not to leave their room to avoid detection, then SuA put 2 sets of food for her to have on the table, reminding her to heat it up and eat, there is a microwave in the hotel, Siyeon glanced saw that the box of food she bought for SuA last night had been replaced with other food.

Siyeon smiled at SuA's concern, through this trip, she felt that she fluttered with Kim SuA a little more. Last night she didn't even sleep right after going to bed, she spent a long time looking at Kim SuA, looking at SuA from top to bottom, then from right to left, line by line, in detail.

She had the opportunity to be near Kim SuA a lot, but she had never looked at SuA so closely. The more she looked at SuA, the more she heard her heart beat faster with each beat.

Dead….she fell in love with Kim SuA…

The hatred, the hatred that she had been saving for so long, she had been saving, she had completely wasted.

Kim SuA wasn’t at the hotel room until sunset, it was just getting dark. Actually, there was a party tonight to celebrate the head office's visit to the industrial park, but SuA flatly refused, because she would have to drink alcohol if she attended that party.

Lee Siyeon said that she didn't like SuA drinking, so SuA stopped drinking from that day. SuA even disbanded her wine cabinet at home, she sold it all at auction, full of precious bottles of wine, there were bottles that she bought abroad while on a business trip, the historical value of it's no joke. That wine cabinet is now a glass cabinet, Chairman Kim even asked her a few days ago why she doesn't collect wine anymore, one day he wanted to drink it with dinner, she simply answered, she doesn't like.

Because of Lee Siyeon, she changed so dramatically, she didn't even expect it herself.