chapter 31

Chapter 31.

- I will drive the boat to the island by myself

Jaemin shivered, nodded, then motioned for the staff to step back.

SuA took Siyeon's hand and stepped inside the boat, and started to drive away.

When the boat had left port for a while. Siyeon started talking, just witnessed the scene where SuA pointed a gun at the young man, she was scared to death. Siyeon didn't know that SuA was hiding a gun in her body, it was clear that Siyeon was by her side from the moment she woke up, but SuA put the gun in her body without Siyeon knowing.

- When did you buy the gun?

- Since last night - SuA replied softly, her face devoid of any dominant emotion, her hands still turning the steering wheel, her eyes looking straight ahead.

- We went to a restaurant last night, how could you buy it?

- When you were talking to the hotel manager about room service or something, I said that I went out to buy more food, at that time I went to get a gun, I texted a member of the association to buy it first.

- What if someone told Chairman Kim that you bought a gun?

- I asked to keep it a secret, they are on the neutral side, not completely loyal to Chairman Kim, Chairman Kim imposes a lot of people in the association, so some people are angry but they are not enough force to resist.

Siyeon suddenly realized how dangerous this trip was. If she hadn't heard SuA talking to Chairman Kim, and didn't insist on going with SuA, then she would have stayed out of this dangerous circle, and she wouldn't know if SuA lived or died.

Thinking about that, her heart felt like it was about to burst. After this was over, Siyeon had to take SuA out for a fight, always acting on her own and ignoring Siyeon.

Switching the boat to self-driving mode, SuA and Siyeon sat side by side in the cabin. SuA looked tired, she leaned back on the arm of the chair and her eyes were half-lidded like she was sleepy.

- You look like you've been deprived of sleep - Siyeon propped her hands on the arm of the chair and looked at SuA.

- I didn't sleep much last night - SuA whispered.

- What happen? Was doing in the bathroom unsatisfactory last night?

- No, I was busy thinking so I couldn't sleep.

- You go to sleep, I will take care of the boat - Siyeon stroked SuA's cheek, then rubbed her ear, creating a feeling of comfort.

---

After a few hours, the boat was almost there, SuA woke up, she stood in front of the boat, looking into the distance and thinking.