chapter 11

Chapter 11.

In the evening, when SuA returned home after finishing a stressful day at work, she called Siyeon to her room to bathe her.

Today Jung Hoseok came to her office to talk to her, he is a famous youtuber on the internet, the same age as her. BTS Electronics is a recent upstart, speaking of assets, it's only one angle of Airplane. After talking with him, she learned that Chairman Kim will pour equity capital into BTS after the wedding, the Jung family must have accepted this marriage contract because of money. And Chairman Kim is only interested in having a grandson, he thinks the Jung family's genes are good.

As for her, immersed in the negative, she has drawn up a plan of her own, but it takes time to execute, and this marriage will cause her to leave Lee Siyeon.

For all these years, she lived in the same house with Lee Siyeon, ate a meal with Siyeon, sometimes slept with Siyeon in the same bed, really happy. Although Siyeon has no deep feelings for her, it is more than enough for her.

Chairman Kim urged this marriage to happen as quickly as possible, and prepared a replacement team when SuA was pregnant and could not fulfill the position of director, even the house for the couple had already been purchased. . He ordered her to become pregnant within a year, he placed the order like setting a monthly sales index target.

This life is ironic, when in the past SuA longed for Lee Siyeon's love, she didn't have it, and now that Lee Siyeon has something for her, she no longer craves it. Because she can no longer afford to make Siyeon happy if the two go into a serious relationship.

Recently Siyeon boldly said ‘love’, Kim SuA's heart jumped, but she refused it, she didn't need Siyeon to love her anymore, so she pretended to deny it.

It's okay for her to love Lee Siyeon, just from one side is enough.

It's only temporary if Siyeon loves her, because Siyeon’s grateful that she helped Siyeon’s family, she's not as bad as Chairman Kim.

It's not love, it's just gratitude.

Siyeon arrived, she sat down next to SuA when SuA was already in the hot tub. Siyeon touched SuA's nape from behind, then slowly moved down.

- Are you tired today? – Siyeon massaged SuA's shoulder.

- Yeah - SuA closed her eyes to enjoy.

Siyeon used her hand to rub from shoulder to arm, then to SuA’s chest, all her gentle movements made SuA feel comfortable. SuA tilted her head a little, stretched her face muscles, seems so happy that she is about to fall asleep. .

Siyeon slowly hugged SuA from behind, Kim SuA wore her hair down when she went to work, tied her hair up when she ate, and when she showered, she wore her hair in a bun, exposing the entire white hollow of her neck, really beautiful.

Siyeon placed her lips on that luscious skin, her tongue licking lightly.