chapter 3

Chapter 3.

In a noisy and noisy bar…

Today is the first quarter business closing day, all results are excellent, so SuA held a fun party with about 50 best employees of the group to celebrate.

She and Siyeon came together, she used the excuse that Lee Gahyeon was sick so Siyeon had to follow SuA for her. In fact, none of Lee Gahyeon got sick, SuA simply wanted to go with Siyeon.

And before that, Gahyeon said she was busy so she didn't come to the party, she has been showing signs of having a new love lately, so she doesn't like to go to crowded places to party anymore. SuA has covered this whole bar tonight so that everyone has the most comfortable space.

- Thanks to everyone. I hope that in the coming future, we will work together to make more wonderful miracles. Like the slogan of Airplane, if you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together, let's clink a glass, yo - SuA stood on stage, one hand holding the mic and the other holding a glass of wine, she held high and everyone followed, the crowd cheered with joy.

The music is up, everyone is dancing happily, the atmosphere is very bustling. SuA wore a bright outfit that was different from most people today, basically no one would wear hot tones when going to the bar, the concept of course has to be stylish and cool, there's no room for garish colors property here.

And SuA doesn't care about that, she wears brighter clothes these days because she thinks that will make her cuter, doesn't she ?

If she looked cuter, wouldn't Lee Siyeon notice her a little more?

- Manager Choi, you did a good job this time, the customer repurchase rate is much higher than last year - SuA praised, toasting a tall handsome guy, named Choi Minho. He is the head of the customer service department.

- I'm waiting for Ms. Kim's reward - the young man smiled meaningfully.

- Of course you will have a special reward, but I want to ask you one more thing.

- What's the matter?

- Kiss Me

- What? – Minho was startled, but quickly took the opportunity, who is Director Kim, the most attractive woman in this city, isn't she...?

Kim SuA went to invite wine one by one and Choi Minho was the 10th, her drinking capacity was extremely respectable but it also had its limits, her body was drenched as if she was about to fall. She glanced at Lee Siyeon sitting near where she was standing, and in Kim SuA's cunning mind a small idea popped up.

Choi Minho suddenly understood and immediately cooperated. The story that Director Kim is arrogant and talented but is soft in love and loves to love the head of the HR department with the surname Lee, everyone knows, the whole company knows, even Chairman Kim knows. .

Kim Jaejoong in the past did not understand why his daughter insisted on bringing Lee Siyeon into the mansion, a short time later he knew. And of course he doesn't care about all of this. Basically Kim SuA is like a wild lion, who can put rules or control over her life? No one dared to do that.