chapter 9

Chapter 9.

On Highway…

SuA and Siyeon went together to Piri industrial park on the edge of Daegu province, SuA drove and Siyeon sat in the passenger seat. A few days ago during a dinner, Siyeon overheard a conversation between SuA and Chairman Kim, about SuA going to Piri alone to check on the work progress. Without President Kim to accompany, Siyeon had an idea, she secretly asked SuA to let her go with SuA. She purposely wants to visit her mother at work.

After hearing from others about the living environment in the oil industry for a long time, she was extremely anxious and worried. Although her mother always said it was okay, she could not rest assured.

From the beginning Siyeon was forced to live in the Kim mansion, she was like a hostage. Chairman Kim seemed to want to warn the Lee family not to disobey him. But in recent years, Mrs. Lee has been the hostage, because her mother has to live more miserable than her.

And her request, although it did not clearly state the purpose, but Kim SuA agreed, SuA is still the same, always says sweet words to her.

"As long as it's you, I'll do whatever you want"

She often thought, maybe she should take advantage of Kim SuA's love, take a large amount of money from SuA, enough to repay the debt, and then her family will get rid of this situation of not being free?

But then she did not dare to act, because she thought that, no matter how much Kim SuA loved her, it was not enough for SuA to dare to betray her father.

And after that night, Siyeon admitted that, with every action of Kim SuA, she was more attentive, she felt more fluttered. Her feelings have become easier to express, and every time Kim SuA sees her true feelings, she is afraid to die.

At first, when Kim SuA confessed her love for her a few years ago, Siyeon did not believe in those sweet words, she thought that it was just the pleasures of the tycoons, controlling and conquering someone. She swore to herself that in life or death she would never soften her heart to someone like Kim SuA.

But over the years, Kim SuA's sincerity is more and more proven, even a child can confirm, because it's so obvious, she openly let the world know that she is infatuated by Siyeon. All these years have passed, she is still persistent and persistent, although she orders Siyeon many things, she has never made it difficult for Siyeon.

And recently when Siyeon dared to ask her something, she obediently complied. Siyeon was quite surprised, she didn't think a complacent person like Kim SuA would compromise so easily. After all, her requests were only for the good of SuA.

Today, SuA drove her to Piri secretly, no one knew, her office still had the lights on and had a substitute working. SuA arranged everything at the company and at home, colluding with many people to cover up bringing Siyeon to Piri.

Kim SuA still focuses on driving, sometimes she glances at the person next to her, Siyeon is now fast asleep, the road is too long so it's boring.