chapter 6

Chapter 6.

Lee Siyeon returned to the mansion after the trip to Daegu, it is currently 11pm.

Tired of the headache from the long trip, but Siyeon's brain jumped again when she caught Kim SuA sitting at the bar drinking, SuA was already wearing a yellow pajamas in the shape of a baby bear.

Siyeon finds Kim SuA strange these days, she often wears clothes with hot tones. Before, she used to wear cool clothes more, basically Kim SuA was a senior director, she always had to dress formally, her pajamas were also brown gray black, not bright colors like this.

When entering the mansion, the left is a large living room, the right is a bar serving drinks, most of which are alcoholic. It's night now, there's no one left, the lights have almost gone out, so Kim SuA's lonely image stands out in the field of vision.

Siyeon thought, something must have happened.

Kim SuA didn't see her, she didn't have to come talk to SuA, she just had to go to her room and go to sleep, she was too tired...

But in the end she moved closer to SuA, her feet didn't listen to her very well...

- Kim SuA...

- Lee Siyeon, hello - SuA turned to see Siyeon, smiling happily. Her dark eyes were half open and half closed. With the Cognac bottle on the table having an alcohol content of 70% and already half empty, one can conclude that Kim SuA is too drunk.

- Let's go to the room, it's late - Siyeon winced a bit because she smelled the strong smell coming from SuA's body, this alcohol is too strong, just touching the nose can make her dizzy.

- You go to sleep, you must be tired from the long trip, remember to take a hot bath, good night - SuA looked at Siyeon affectionately and kindly advised.

Lee Siyeon didn't want to leave, but felt a bit annoyed that Kim SuA was chasing her and treating her concern as nothing. Her reason suddenly awakened, she turned her back to the room.

Shower clean and climb into bed, it's too comfortable now because the body has been expanded by the warm and fragrant air. But Siyeon still couldn't sleep, she was busy thinking about Kim SuA sitting downstairs.

Siyeon wondered how long SuA was going to drink before she would go up to the bedroom, drinking so recklessly, it was bad for her health.

SuA always shows that she is a very healthy person, goes to the gym all day, then works hard to take vitamins, sometimes even forces Siyeon to drink with her. It's just that her addiction to alcohol is not healthy.

Kim SuA is very fond of alcohol, especially wine. The bottles of wine in the house, almost all of them were bought by her, and she was the one who drank the most. Drink when she’s happy, drink when she’s sad, drink when she’s not happy or sad.

And Siyeon doesn't understand why she's drinking now, she's bored....?

Maybe she'll finish that bottle of Cognac and then go to bed….

Siyeon with that reassuring thought, she closed her eyes, preparing to go to sleep.

---

SuA slowly poured the wine into the glass, drank, then poured again, then drank again….

She doesn't care what happens to her health if she drinks like that, if she dies, that's fine….

From the moment she was born, in her early years she was brought up in the loving arms of her mother. She is living in a big house, fully equipped, in terms of material, no child can live better than her. Although she has never been held or hugged by her father, she has received no love from her father, but she still has a mother, so everything is still great.