chapter 30

Chapter 30.

In the bathroom, the smoke was a bit high, the weather outside was quite cold, but inside the room was scorching hot.

- Ahh... - SuA groaned, tilting her head, she was pushed against the wall by Siyeon, and Siyeon was on SuA’s knees, using her skillful tongue to satisfy SuA below.

The body was sweaty and completely tensed at the hips. SuA ran her hand through Siyeon's jet-black hair, tangling it with the pleasure that was running through her body. The resounding bathroom made her moan louder, she bit her lip lightly, her hips jutting forward, swaying at the speed of Siyeon's tongue.

Siyeon stood up and reached for the rubber finger pad from the shelf, wrapped it around her finger, then knelt down again, slowly stuffing it into SuA. She recently got her nails done, so her nails are a bit long now, and she has to use wraps.

SuA knew that Siyeon had done her nails, she thought that Siyeon was trying to give her a few break meals, who expected that every day regularly without missing a day, because Siyeon bought a rubber membrane.

- Urg…. – SuA panted, one hand clung to Siyeon's shoulder, one hand ran through Siyeon’s hair, pressing Siyeon’s head against hers.

Siyeon accelerates both tongue and fingers.

SuA yelled at the top, then plopped down on the floor, running out of energy.

- My queen, you're so sexy - Siyeon took off the rubber wrap, then hugged SuA, kissing her madly.

Kim SuA, since meeting Siyeon for the first time, has thought many times, imagining what it's like to have sex with her. Siyeon looks so gentle and gentle, SuA used to think that she would like the slow and gentle style. But no, Siyeon is the type who likes the opposite.

She likes strong and fast…..she's only gentle in the beginning.

That makes SuA want to go crazy.

Even Siyeon's current personality is not as gentle as when she first met, she is ready to bully SuA at any time, forcing SuA to do unreasonable things.

When SuA goes to sleep, she sometimes has a backache, she turns in the opposite direction to Siyeon, but she’s turned over by Siyeon right after that. At that time, SuA had no choice but to move her body to lie on Siyeon's other side, so that she could both relax her back and hug Siyeon.

SuA has been tormented by Siyeon in this wild coma for so long, she is about to succumb to the lack of oxygen. This room is both closed and full of smoke. SuA pushed Siyeon to stand, then touched her clitoris, scouting the situation, drawing meaningless lines.

- Oh my god - Siyeon put her hands on the wall, shivering with excitement.

- I love you to death Lee Siyeon - SuA dropped a sentence, then inserted a finger.

Lee Siyeon usually wears modest clothes when she's on the street, but when she's with SuA, she always wears different pajamas, and almost all of them are very revealing. SuA couldn't count how many pajamas Siyeon had, because it was too much. She feels like Siyeon's wardrobe is 50% pajamas.