chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Beginning of a new day…

SuA faintly woke up, a ray of sunlight entering the room woke her up. Yesterday she drank too much alcohol, her head hurt like hell, and now it's over, so refreshing.

SuA saw that she was wearing a pajamas, she had no idea when sitting in the car after talking with Siyeon, Siyeon must have carried her up to her room and helped her change. Blinking to get used to it for a while, she turned her neck to relieve fatigue, she saw Lee Siyeon lying next to her, Siyeon was already awake.

Siyeon was lying on the edge of the bed.

- Oh my god - SuA panicked.

- How can you say something like that? - Siyeon calmly asked.

- What day is it that I can see you this early in the morning, Lee Siyeon? – SuA let out a slurred speech. She sometimes defiantly forces Siyeon to lie next to her before she goes to sleep, and Siyeon always leaves in the middle of the night, so meeting Lee Siyeon early in the morning right in this bed was something that never happened. .

- Nothing - Siyeon replied emotionlessly.

Yesterday Kim SuA fell asleep in the car, when they got home, Siyeon had to carry her to her room and change her clothes. Then Siyeon should have gone back to her room since she was done with her duty, but she changed her pajamas and lay next to SuA. She thought that with this level of intoxication Kim SuA would easily throw up, she prepared a basin and towel next to her to look after SuA, but fortunately, SuA was fine.

- Are you… no longer annoying? – SuA looked up at Siyeon with eyes full of affection, and Siyeon turned her face away to avoid that gaze, she looked straight at the wall

- I'm done.

- So it's just annoying, not jealous, right?

- ………….

- Looks like you don't get jealous easily, but I do get jealous easily, you know? - SuA continued, Siyeon knew that she was still being stared at by SuA.

- …………

- You’re just having fun talking to your family over the phone, but I'm still jealous...

Siyeon thought silently, she was guessing that SuA still hasn't recovered from her talking with Yook Sungjae. At that time, he approached her and asked her, but if she did not respond, it was really impolite.

- I'm just talking to Sungjae socially.

- You smiled at him.

- SuA, it's just a polite smile - Siyeon explained gently, trying to dispel the uncomfortable feeling in SuA’s heart. She glanced at SuA lightly, and still being attacked by those strong black eyes, she turned her face away because she was too shy.