chapter 13

Chapter 13.

At a wedding dress shop…

SuA put on a wedding dress, she herself did not want to follow this appointment, she thought that just providing her body measurements and staff would go and buy her wedding dress, this would be a such a pathetic wedding, why should she spend time on it? But President Kim blatantly forced her to try on wedding clothes with Jung Hoseok, so she had to do it.

What exactly does Chairman Kim want, hoping that she will have some feelings for Hoseok after a few separate trips? He was too confused, because of course she couldn't have feelings for men, from a young age she showed it too easily, not to mention her love for Lee Siyeon was too deep and not may change.

SuA stood in front of the mirror after putting on her heavy wedding dress.

- You're so pretty Kim SuA - Hoseok flashed a mischievous smile, making those who witnessed this smile feel like crap.

- …………. - SuA looked at Hoseok expressionlessly.

- After looking at you, I just want to rip this dress off and check you out a bit - Hoseok whispered, making SuA want to scorn.

She cursed silently in her head, she will teach that scumbag a lesson, all of them are money-hungry and perverts.

At the end of a wedding dress selection session with a frustrated mood, SuA came home and her body was completely exhausted…

It is true that the mind affects the body. SuA lay motionless on the bed, with a blank mind. Suddenly she felt…this life was really meaningless to her.

She wanted to see her mother so much…

She'd never been in such a frustrating situation in her life like that, if it were normal she'd give Jung Hoseok a good fight right away. That damned wedding is going to happen in a short while.

It won't be long, it will happen very soon.

She wanted to meet Siyeon, but she really didn't have the courage to do so. She was afraid that the more she immersed herself in Lee Siyeon, when she got married, the more she wouldn't be able to stand it. She needs to get used to life without Lee Siyeon.

That's why she didn't take the initiative to call Siyeon anymore.

Before, she could call Siyeon whenever she wanted, even in the middle of the night, she could also wake Siyeon up to come see her, she could ask Siyeon to do anything even if it was nonsense. She once asked Siyeon to sit next to her, just to watch her eat lunch, she finished eating and then Siyeon could leave. She once asked Siyeon to bend down to tie her shoelaces because her hands were busy.

She used to be so unruly.

The unruly things that she always did to Siyeon before, she doesn't want to do anymore. If she looks at Siyeon directly, and then thinks about the prospect of the wedding in a few weeks, then she feels heartbroken, she feels broken.