chapter 27

Chapter 27.

A week passed, Siyeon went to look at the sea and then went back inside, she glanced at the clock on the wall continuously. It's 2pm right now, and Kim SuA isn't here. Normally on this day she would arrive at noon.

What is going on here….

Siyeon took off her leg bandages yesterday and she can walk normally, the skin wounds are now only a little scar, gradually it will go away, if she runs too fast, it won't work. She paced back and forth in the room and thought about SuA's delay, was it because SuA was in traffic so she was late, or did she hit something?

Siyeon suddenly recalled a week ago that SuA said that father Lee had started to act according to the plan, she was not clear about the plan specifically, but she could understand the whole picture. Father Lee is colluding with a corporation surnamed Han in China to expose the legal frauds that Airplane has done. But the important thing is that these issues are all represented by Kim SuA, Chairman Kim is just the one pulling the strings in the back, so if the Ministry of Public Security gets involved, the person they will meet to investigate is SuA.

Is SuA ever in trouble?

Siyeon knew that father Lee did these things with the purpose of threatening Chairman Kim's morale, and would get him to agree to end the huge debt and free her family. Simple as that, but father Lee did not intend to destroy the Airplane.

The fervor in her heart swelled up in Siyeon, she couldn't just sit here and wait, she needed to do something. Siyeon put on a shirt and went out of the house, she locked the door, and ran to meet the girl next door whom she had known for 2 weeks, named Lee Dami.

She borrowed Dami's phone to contact SuA. The last time she contacted SuA was about 3 days ago, at that time she missed SuA very much, so she also went to Dami's house to borrow a phone to call, the two talked back and forth for a while. At that time, SuA's voice was still very calm, so she thought everything was nothing to worry about.

Now SuA’s suddenly disappeared again, because the phone rings and there's no answer. Siyeon called again, her whole body couldn't stand still, she moved around continuously and pressed call SuA.

- She must be busy with something, it's no use calling a lot, wait and see - said Dami next to Siyeon when she saw the other person sitting on the fire.

- No, I have to get out of here, Dami, can you lend me your car, your phone too?

- …….- young girl Lee Dami raised a slightly suspicious look, she has only known this sister for 2 weeks, and do not know each other much, how dare she lend such a large property.

- I'm begging you, I need to go, there must be something wrong, I'm locked in that house and don't have a phone. Here is the key to the house, there are many valuable things in it, you can sell it for money, you can sell that house as well, now I need a vehicle to go and this phone to find the way make it easy - Siyeon held Dami's hand and begged.

Lee Dami wanted to check out the other house for a bit, so Siyeon led her inside. This young girl has a very knowledgeable appearance, seems like a good and kind student, so it's only natural that she's cautious. Dami examined the house for a while and nodded in recognition that there were many valuables in this house. Televisions, refrigerators, sofas, beds, are all expensive brands. If she sells this house, she can buy 3 cars just like hers.