chapter 8

Chapter 8.

Next morning….

Siyeon woke up in Kim SuA's small arms, she stirred for some air...

Kim SuA is still sleeping soundly, she drank so much yesterday, there's no way she could wake up early, after all, today is a day off.

Siyeon stared blankly at that calm face and reflected on herself. Last night, she was too wrong to volunteer to feed the lion like that. Her intelligence, which has been tempered through many years of study, is now gone.

Kim SuA suddenly turned over, her legs wobbled, accidentally slithered between Siyeon's legs, then her arm moved slightly, stroking Siyeon's bare back from top to bottom. Lee Siyeon shivered, lust rekindled somewhere, she silently swallowed her saliva, her body tensed and did not dare to move.

Down there, it's still a little sore, because it's the first time. Siyeon bit her lip, she didn't expect that skin-to-skin contact with Kim SuA would be so easily swayed by emotions. She's been with Kim SuA for a long time, no touching is too much. Siyeon has to serve SuA to bath her, wash her feet, this and that, so Siyeon’s hand has touched most of her body already.

But this was the first time SuA touched Siyeon’s body. Her touch, something like opium, made everyone fall in love, but it wasn't good at all.

Lee Siyeon remained in this state for a long time, her mind was blank, her eyes were completely immersed in Kim SuA's sleeping figure…. She didn't know what time it was, it seemed the sun was already high in the sky.

Kim SuA's body suddenly became hot, very hot, unusually hot.

Siyeon panicked, she slowly sat up, touched Kim SuA's forehead and cheeks, then checked SuA’s body...

Undoubtedly, the reason why SuA slept so soundly like the dead was because she was sick…

It was strange to drink so much alcohol to not be sick. Siyeon put on her clothes, went to the kitchen to ask the chef to cook porridge and prepare some medicine, then she went to get a wet towel and put it on SuA's forehead. She had no experience at all, so she could only use some of the methods she sees in movies, and now sit still and wait for Kim SuA to wake up.

This is her first time seeing SuA so sick. Over the years, SuA had nights when she was drunk, but not to the point of feverishness.

SuA did drink a lot of alcohol, and then did that thing with Siyeon……that hard work…

Is it possible that Kim SuA is sick because of Siyeon?

No way, she prevented Kim SuA from drinking more alcohol, it's her merit. When they were in bed, SuA actively pressed on her, so she did not commit any crime.

After a long time, Kim SuA finally woke up, she frowned at the light, when she got used to it, she saw Siyeon next to her, SuA looked stupid, quickly smiled.

- Good morning Siyeonie.

- It's noon, SuA - Siyeon gently reminded.

SuA noticed something was on her forehead, she took the towel, removed it, and placed it on the small table beside the bed.

- Are you feeling tired? Your body is very hot – Siyeon massaged SuA's arm.

- Yes, I have a bit of a headache - SuA was surprised by Siyeon's proactive actions.

There was hope in her heart, did….Lee Siyeon had something with her, after last night?

People said, practice makes perfect. SuA has been chasing Lee Siyeon for so many years, Siyeon’s finally turned towards her a little….