chapter 23

Chapter 23.

Kim SuA didn't speak, quickly took out the vacuum cleaner to clean up the sofas in the living room first, then helped Siyeon sit down on the chair. Then she walked around the room cleaning up.

After sitting down, Lee Siyeon stared at Kim SuA's figure passing by, she felt very frustrated but it seemed that SuA didn't care about her. With this injured leg, she can't do anything, she can't help SuA clean things up...

And she still couldn't understand why SuA so stubbornly wanted her here, all of a sudden, without warning. If she didn't go home today, she would definitely be scolded by father Lee again.

While waiting for SuA, Siyeon was busy thinking about miscellaneous things, for the first time she saw this appearance of Kim SuA, the appearance that looked like…….capable wife.

SuA has always looked so noble and noble no matter what she does, her height is average, but everyone has to look up at her step by step. At home, there are always servants and housekeepers, including a chef, so SuA never has to touched anything in house, there is always someone to serve her, even when she showers, there is also a servant, Lee Siyeon.

But now Siyeon is witnessing the scene which Kim SuA is bending over the things in this house. SuA wipes the table and chairs, then burns incense to make the air of the house more fragrant, then rearranges the furniture for a more compact space, her actions are quick and decisive, like a got used to it style.

For someone like Kim SuA who is always being served by others, how could this scene happen. Turns out SuA can do more than Siyeon thought.

Siyeon felt she understood SuA better after their outing at Rose Blue, but it turned out not to be all.

There are many things about Kim SuA that make her surprised.

After a while, SuA finished cleaning the house. This house is not too big not too small, enough for 2 people to stay, has a living room and a connecting kitchen, and has 2 bedrooms. SuA went to get some water in the car, and gave Siyeon a bottle, then she went to get 2 glasses, she poured water into the glass and drank.

Siyeon calmly accepted the water bottle but still did not stop glaring at SuA, she will not be happy until she hears the entire explanation of the opposite person.

- Drink it, haven't you been drinking since a while ago? – SuA saw Siyeon's attitude, said softly, she took the water bottle in Siyeon's hand, and poured it into a glass for Siyeon.

Siyeon remained silent, continuing to wait for SuA, her face cold.

- This used to be my mother's house, she bought it for investment, but then the project to build a tourist area nearby stopped working, so after her death, this property belongs to me - SuA sat down beside, next to Siyeon.

- ………… - Siyeon crossed her arms, leaning on the sofa, her legs crossed and swaying, still waiting for another explanation.