chapter 14

Chapter 14.

“Hello, I see your phone number is first on Miss Kim SuA's call list, you go to Whistle hotel room 810, Ms. Kim was drunk all night and passed out on the table, currently in her room hotel”

Lee Gahyeon quickly drove to Whistle, she received several missed calls from an unknown number and text messages from that number in the middle of the night, but she could only read it when she woke up.

Today is the wedding day and what does Kim SuA want to do, why drink alcohol despite that...

Gahyeon went to the hotel and called the strange number, a blonde girl appeared named Kim Yoohyeon, introducing herself as the bartender of the hotel bar. Yoohyeon saw SuA fainted, then she rummaged through SuA’s bag and found SuA's papers and phone, and then contacted Gahyeon.

- You're Siyeon, right? - Yoohyeon asked.

- No, my name is Lee Gahyeon, why are you asking like that? - Gahyeon asked.

- I saw Miss Kim mumbling name Siyeon all night so I thought so, let me take you to her room.

Gahyeon mused, she understood what Yoohyeon had just told her, recently she changed her phone number, so maybe SuA hasn't saved her number yet. Kim SuA is suffering about getting married and has to be far away from Siyeon in the near future is something that Gahyeon already knows, she has been by SuA's side and encouraged SuA many times but to no avail, this problem there is absolutely no solution, only accepting it.

Yoohyeon led Gahyeon to room 810, when she entered, she saw an extremely disgusting and dirty scene. There was a large vomit on the floor, and Kim SuA lay unconscious on the bed.

- Oh my, I took her to bed and left yesterday, I think everything is fine, maybe she threw up after that - Yoohyeon panicked.

Gahyeon frowned, she quickly lifted SuA up and carried SuA on her back, she asked Yoohyeon to call the housekeeping to handle this cumbersome phase. She went to pay all expenses, put SuA in the car and drove away.

On the way, Kim SuA faintly woke up.

- Hmm.....where is this...Gahyeon? – SuA closed her eyes and looked at the person next to her, then whispered.

- You got drunk and passed out, the bartender took you to the hotel room, and I came to pick you up to take you to that damned wedding - Gahyeon said in a loud voice, annoyed because Kim SuA is too unruly and self-indulgent.

After listening, SuA turned her head to look outside the scene, not bothering to say anything more.

- Ms. Kim, you look so pathetic right now you know? - Gahyeon complained. SuA was still wearing the same outfit from yesterday, the collar of her shirt was wrinkled and dirty, apparently covered in vomit. Her dark eyes were now cloudy and red, and her body exuded a strong odor of alcohol.

- If I look so pathetic, can I not go to that wedding? – SuA said indifferently, her heart was filled with despair from yesterday.