chapter 1

Revenge

Chapter 1.

In a splendid mansion of the Kim family….

This mansion is located in the richest complex of Seoul city, South Korea, around here are gathered the face of big corporations, politicians. Each month, the expenditure of each resident in this area is equal to a year's work of the average person.

The Kim family mansion is one of the most majestic mansions here, with 4 corners around the trees planted in order. The main gate is gilded with security cameras closely monitoring, stepping inside is a green and spacious garden. Next is the glass door leading to the big house.

There are a total of 5 floors with 15 rooms, along with more than 20 people living here, including the owner's family and employees.

It was dinner time, and the dining room had a long table that could seat 10 people. This dining table will be filled with chairs when there is an important meeting, and normally only 4 people sit here.

That is the head of the Kim family, Mr. Kim Jaejoong, chairman of Airplane Oil and Gas Group, one of the leading corporations contributing to the country's economy, with 5 major branches throughout Korea.

Next is Mrs. Kim, the second wife of President Kim, named Kim Yeeun.

Then there was Kim SuA, the only daughter and only child of Kim Jaejoong, the child of his first wife. She is a person who is both beautiful and outstanding, everyone wants to fall at her feet, she is also the director of Airplane's Seoul headquarters.

Finally, there is Lee Siyeon, who has nothing to do with the Kim family. She is just one of the excellent employees of Airplane, Siyeon is currently holding the position of head of human resources in the Seoul branch.

Siyeon lived in this mansion since 5 years ago, the time after she graduated from university. Her father arranged for her to work at Airplane soon after, and then took her to this mansion to live, alone, and her family at home in Daegu, her hometown.

Dad says she has no choice, she has to work for Airplane for the rest of her life, and living here can't leave.

Lee Siyeon is a smart and talented person, she has never been 2nd since her school days, she is always at the top of every ranking at school, and with her free lifestyle, being forced to work a certain company or being forced to live somewhere, making her extremely frustrated.

She initially objected to her father's request, then Mr. Lee explained the reason…And since then, Lee Siyeon's sky has completely collapsed.

Her family owed the Kim family a huge amount of money, and with her parents' ability, it was impossible to repay in a short time. That sum is $500 million.

Lee Siyeon's father is Lee Myungsoo, he is a good lawyer and has experienced many different working environments and companies, he worked for Airplane for 2 years and then got into this debt. He told Siyeon that he was scammed by someone in the Airplane, so he was so pathetic.

Mr. Lee is a man who always seeks the truth for others, but he himself was deceived and he has no way to explain it, for many years. With such a huge amount of debt, if he was sued, Mr. Lee would certainly face life in prison, but Kim Jaejoong reached out to help him, with a few conditions.

Jaejoong said he would reduce the debt by a third, and extend the repayment period to 50 years. The condition is that the whole Lee family must work for Airplane for life and not protest anything.

The Lee family has two outstanding people, and one has an admirable academic record. Mr. Lee is a good lawyer, Siyeon's older sister is Lee Sunkyu, a financial expert who can be said to be in the top 5 nationwide. Kim Jaejoong must have wanted to take all the good people to his side.

At first, Siyeon simply thought that the debt had been reduced and the repayment period extended anyway, and her family had a stable job in a large corporation, she felt everything was fine.

But she was a bit unsettled after meeting the Kim family in person for the first time. That day her whole family and the Kim family met for a meal to negotiate on the debt…

In that moment, she met Kim SuA, Kim Jaejoong's only child, who was quite beautiful, but looked very arrogant, she was a year older than Siyeon, young but already holding the position of head office of Airplane in Seoul.

And her arrogance was even more apparent when she blatantly added one more condition to reduce the debt, that was, Lee Siyeon had to live in the Kim mansion for the rest of her life. Kim Jaejoong didn't quite understand the idea at first, but then he indulged his daughter and agreed.

When Siyeon first entered the Kim mansion, her mother was worried because she was just a teenager, just graduated from college. So mother Lee applied to the Kim mansion as a cook, Kim Jaejoong agreed. Mother Lee wanted to be with Siyeon to take care of her and she wouldn't feel lonely staying in that huge mansion.

But after a year, Mrs.Lee made a mistake, so she was kicked out of the mansion, she was transferred to an industrial area on the edge of Daegu, where she worked as a cook for oil miners. .

Siyeon was very angry about this, she talked to her mother and she knew that mother Lee was abused by someone, so that's why.

The Kim family is too cruel. Initially, Mrs.Lee was working in a small but always happy restaurant, when Mr. Lee worked at Airplane with a high salary, she did not need to work anymore, and now she is pushed to a place where there are too many men, the air is extremely polluted, what if she is infected...?

Lee Siyeon tried to find out who harmed her mother, but she couldn't find out...

And she continued to live alone in that huge mansion…

Is this situation any different from the fact that she was forced to marry a husband and had to leave her family? No, it's the same, only she doesn't have a husband….

But she has a person by her side, she always has to listen to that person.

It's not quite right to say that she lives alone....over time, Siyeon understood the reason why Kim SuA insisted on giving her the condition that she must stay at the Kim mansion for the rest of her life...

It's because SuA really likes her……she caught SuA’s eye from the first time they met, SuA said that.

And she was very surprised with Kim SuA's straight love confession, she was confused and didn't know where to put it all. The prestigious Kim SuA is a gay.

She is not alone in the mansion, because there is a Kim SuA who always bothers Siyeon when she is free…

When SuA is busy working as a director, Siyeon can rest and be at peace, but when Kim SuA is free, Siyeon will be very tired...

Siyeon had to obey and obey SuA like a slave in various ways.

And of course Lee Siyeon couldn't argue, she had to bite her teeth for the sake of her family to let Kim SuA stubbornly pursue her.

And of course, she can't make statements that reject Kim SuA, or her life and her family will be threatened...

And of course, she didn't say a word that agreed to return Kim SuA's feelings, because she didn't like SuA...

She couldn't possibly love SuA, because right from the beginning of this game, father Lee had already pinned a sentence in her head, and she always remembered it forever...

"Singnie, you must always remember, Airplane is our enemy"

*clack* - there was a sound of chopsticks, Siyeon was suddenly pulled back to the present, she saw a piece of chicken with sauce in her cup, she turned to look at the person next to her, who just picked up the chicken for her.

- You should eat a lot, because you didn't eat well this afternoon - Kim SuA showed a bright smile.

Siyeon smiled gently back, she bent down to continue her meal.

End of chapter 1.