Chapter 19

Melanie Wright

This nigga been acting shady lately and won't tell me what's going on. I tried numerous times talking to him, but he just act like I'm not even here. I have three kids to think of and I don't need a fourth. Keiya, Kyra, and Kameron are enough. Now he talking about some off the wall shit.

"Tyrese what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked for the hundredth time tonight. I placed my hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off like it burned. I raised my eyebrow.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked.

"You my fucking problem?! You got me looking stupid in front of people when you fucking Andy behind my back." He yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You think I'm fucking Andy." I asked more like stated.

"I seen the messages in both y'all phone and I seen the pictures." He said.

"Whatever Ty. I'm not about to play with you. I don't even fucking like them damn people. I just put up with them when you're around them. You think I would do some shady shit like that, after being with you for 5 years? I've been through so much shit with you and this what it all boils down to? I've been by your side for years and this what I get? I told you that Andy was making passed at me and you said you'd tell him to lay off, but he still doing the shit. Ty you really got me fucked up. And if anything you probably the one cheating, 'cause last time I checked I'm home all fucking day taking care of our kids and you, but I don't get so much as a thank you. I haven't even had time for myself because I'm being a mother while you be gone all day, every day doing what I don't know. So miss me with that bullshit. If you want to believe them bitches over me, then it's over. I'm not about to do this with you anymore. Just pack your shit and go. I'm tired of you, your brother, your friends, and them endangered species." I said.

"Trix said you would say that shit. All y'all hoes the same." He said. I looked around to make sure he was talking to someone else and not Melanie Wright. I bust out laughing. This nigga must have me confused with someone else or himself. I politely walked into the kitchen and grabbed some knives.

"I'mma show you a hoe. I'mma hoe but I stayed with your ass, even after you raped and beat the shit out of me when I was pregnant with Keiya! I'm a hoe, but here you are living in this hoe's house! I'mma a hoe that you love, but sometimes don't know if this relationship is worth it!" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy - which I am - and shocked. Yeah, I heard about everything they said about me and I was and still am livid. Everybody will smile up in your face and say they love you or that their your friend, but half of that shit be fake as fuck. He tried to say something, but he couldn't justify this. I started cutting his ass. I was done.

"WHAT THE FUCK MEL?!" He screamed as I sliced his arms. I just laughed.

"I'm showing you how crazy I really am." I said. He started running toward the door. I was on his ass like white on rice. I was throwing knifes at his ass. One landed in his shoulder blade.

"Ahhh!" He screamed running out the house. I just laughed and watched him run to his car.

Scary ass.

"And don't bring yo stupid ass back here. We done. Finto punta!" I yelled out as he jumped in his car.

"Fuck you bitch!" He yelled.

"Yo momma a bitch!" I yelled back. I don't give a fuck that I said that either. He and all them can kiss my ass. Lately his momma been throwing slick shots and giving me attitude. I don't know what she going through, but she better fix it. He almost crashed his car trying to speed off.