Chapter 34

LAST CHAPTER!

Melanie Wright

I was honestly tired of these people. Not only did they make problems in my life, they caused problems in other people's life too. Damien walked in the room looking tired.

"What's wrong with you? Did everything go as planned?" I asked. He looked up at me and sighed.

"I think you should sit down for this." He said. I looked at him intently, but did as told.

"What's the problem?" I asked subconsciously rubbing my five month pregnant stomach. We haven't thought of any names yet, but I knew they would come. But I also knew Damien wanted a junior.

"She's pregnant." He said. I stared at him.

"Okay..." I trailed off wondering where he was going with this.

"That's all you have to say is okay? She's pregnant with his baby." He said. I don't think he knew that Ty had a vasectomy.

"It's not his baby." I said getting up with his help.

"How you know? They did have sex." He said. I walked into the kitchen with him behind me.

"Ty had a vasectomy." I said nonchalantly. It was really nothing to talk about if you asked me. His eyes widen when I said that.

"So that means..." He trailed off.

"Yup. He had his sperm frozen." I said.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's not something you go around telling people." I said. He nodded his head in understanding.

"That's true."

"So what time is this supposed to happen?" She asked.

"Whenever you're ready."

《《《》》》

Mike, Brit, Dre, Ty, Quinta all stood on one side of the room watching and listening while a beat up Gotti, Apples, and Andy sat strapped to chairs. Trixs wasn't harmed too bad due to her being pregnant.

Tonight was a reveal all party. They revealed everything last thing to the people at the party, lol.

"I'm pregnant with his baby." Trixs smirked. I bust out laughing 'cause only certain people know about Ty's vasectomy.

"What's so damn funny?" She snapped.

"That's not Ty's baby." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes it is! I'm eight months pregnant and it's his." She said. The look on Andy's face was priceless. Even with the swollen eye and lip he managed to make a face other then one of pain.

"No it's not. Ty can't have kids." I said, giggling. Bruh I swear I'm so mean.

"If he can't have kids how come you had three of his kids?" She asked. She actually thought she was doing something. I shook my head.

"Ty had a vasectomy when he was 19." I said nonchalantly. Everyone looked confused, except Dre, Damien, and Ty. I don't even think Mike knew about it.

"What?! But - But you have three kids from him." Trixs said. I nodded.

"He had his sperm frozen." I said in a duh tone.

"I don't believe you." She snapped. I shrugged.

"When the baby comes and you take the DNA test you'll see it's not his."

"This baby is his! We don't need a DNA test done." She said. She sounds like another Erin.

"Trixs you really are embarrassing yourself now. Get it through your head. Ty had a vasectomy, so that baby is either Andy's or any other nigga you fucked." I said bluntly. Don't nobody got time for her shit.

"It's Ty's baby!" She yelled. Was she throwing a tantrum? I believe so.

"Well then when you ready to push him or her out and you take the results don't say I didn't warn you." I said with a shrug.

"Fuck you!" She screamed. I just looked at her. I walked over to Damien.

"Clean shop." I said and walked out the warehouse. I wanted them all to hear the truth from the horse's mouth. To say that they were shocked and hurt made me smile. You can't trust everyone that comes in your life and they found that out the hard way. As I walked out the warehouse I couldn't help but smile knowing that my job here was done. I knew we wouldn't have any problems with them anymore. At least I wouldn't

Britney Knight

They probably did cause problems between us, but they never really messed with my relationship with Mike. I did that all by myself. But as they talked about setting Ty up by causing problems in his relationship with Mel was and is still fucked up, but everyone had their choices and make their own decisions. We all just chose all the wrong ones. I knew I said some things and owed Mel an apology. I just wanted her to feel how I felt, but realized that Mel would be Mel and has always been the way that she is.

Mike James

Damn.

These people really did all this just because they could and liked drama. But now that karma has caught up with them, they crying and pleading for their life. That's why they say leave people alone because you never know what might happen. They fucked with Mel and now their life was in Mel's hands. All I could do was watch. None of us said a word. The sight in front of us was something you wouldn't wish on anybody.

Andre James

I just shook my head playing to this shit. Yeah I found out the truth behind everything but what they did already caused enough problems. Ty and Mel were done and over, and so was Quinta and I. But we were from forte beginning them kissing was just the icing to the cake. Mel walked over to her man whispered something in his ear and walked out.

I wonder where she going?

Tyrese James

Even though I knew some of half of the things they said still shocked me hearing the rest. I wanted to beat Andy worse then what he was, but I keep myself calm. They were getting just what they deserved. When you try and fuck with people and cause drama, karma is a bitch that you don't want to fuck with.

LaQuinta Massenburg

After listening to them tell everything I felt stupid as fuck for ever thinking that Gotti actually liked me. He just wanted to fuck me and ruin my relationship with Dre, but it was already ruined. Us kissing just really killed us. What happened had happened and there was no going back. We could only take our losses and finally and truly move on.

A/N:

Mel always got a plan.

Trixs pregnant with Ty baby!

We all knew it's not his baby. Whose baby is it?

Karma finally caught up top Andy and his crew.

Mel just mean!

Do you think that Gotti and the rest of them well leave after this happened?

Do you think that they will be able to really move on now?