Chapter 14

Melanie Wright

It seemed like everyone I called had something to do. I was on my own. Shit even Ty said he had something to do. So I was just going to take my kids to see my family. I got up off the couch and went to my room. Ty was sitting on the side of the bed lacing up his shoes. I walked into my closet and found me something to wear.

"Where you going?" Ty asked.

"My dad's house." I said. He nodded.

"Where you going again?" I asked.

"Just out." He said with a shrug.

Just out? Mkay.

I went to get the kids dressed and ready to head over my dad house. It's been a while since we been over there.

"Where we going?" Kei asked.

"Pop Pop's house." I said. They cheered. They love their Pop Pop.

"Watch TV until I come back down here." I told them. I went back to my room and took a quick shower. I walked out the bathroom dropping my towel in the dirty clothes hamper.

I lotion my body and put on my bra and panties. I placed my arms in my Light Blue Tie Waist Roll Sleeve Shirt Dress. I quickly button it up. I grabbed my Saint Laurent Bianca Platform Sandals and put then on. I added my Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Baker' Leather Strap Watch and my Chocolate Pearl Stud Earrings. I spray on some Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray on. My hair was permed last week and it was straight with a swoop bang.

I made sure all my things were in my Giorgio Armani Class Medium Brown Tote before I walked out the room. I walked down the stairs.

"Let's go." I called out. Kei turned off the TV and they made their way to the garage door. I grabbed the keys to my Jaguar F-Pace SUV. I hit the unlock button on the key. I opened the back door for them. I help them get in and strap up. I got in.

"Where's daddy?" Ky asked.

"Gone somewhere. I don't know." I said honestly. She nodded her little head. I turned on my music.

I hit the garage button and watched the garage door open. Brisco Slidin came on. This my shit no matter how old it get.

Let's do it
Mr. Beatz, what it iiiiz
Brisco
Yeah (come on)

I pulled out the driveway. I spotted Andy and he winked at me. I scrunched up my nose and continued on my way.

Scared money just don't make none
Snatch me a bitch outta "Take One"
First quarter, lil mama suckin me
Bag of weed after I bust a skeet
Tell your boyfriend I don't talk or rap
I wake up, get dressed, and go check the trap (yeah)
We good, we straight, get money, don't hate
My Chevy so hard, my paint so bright
My motor big and my rims fit just right
I'm Slidiiiinnn (I'm slidin), you vibiiiiin (you vibin)
Guess not...
Pussy nigga get from round my car
Pussy nigga you don't buy out no bar
Pussy nigga you ain't no star

I'm slidiiiin (I'm slidin)
You slidiiiin (you slidin)
I'm slidiiiin (I'm slidin)
You slidiiiin (you slidin) (Yeah Yeah)
I'm ridin low keeeeyy (low key)
I'm ridin low keeeeyy (low key) (yeah, Brisco)
Yup, nigga I'm slidiiiin

It ain't our song, I could pimp a bitch
And after I fuck, my dawg'll hit
I'm slidin, he slidin, I'm vibin, so he vibin
And when he watch out, I'll serve the sack
And whenever I drive, he'll hold the map (yeah)
Me and dat nigga been down since git's
And about my dawg, I don't play dat shit
I lost my dawg
Fred, I miss you kid
Keenan, I live through you
And I rep, the lord knows I do
I had to make the motha fuckas feel me
And all I did was keep it real B
And a bitch don't care
And I don't blame 'em
And I don't see 'em, I'm protected by angels.