Chapter 11

Melanie Wright

Ty was at work and I was at home with the kids. Being a housewife is the shit to me. I was already a homebody, so staying at home wasn't a problem for me.

"Mommy I hungry." Ky said. I looked up from my tablet to see her standing at the bedroom door. Her curly hair was a mess. She pushed it out of her face and smiled at me. I swear I love my kids. They had gotten out early today, so it was just us until Ty got home.

Ty has been sleeping on the couch because I didn't appreciate the shit that went down at the club over the weekend. He was supposed to be on my side and he yelled at me like I was his child or some shit. He should've been yelling at the hoe, Apples.

"What you want to eat?" I asked.

"Tenders and fries." She said. I nodded, throwing my tablet on the bed.

"Where you brother and sister?" I asked as we walked down the hall.

"Game room."

The twins third birthday was coming up and I wasn't sure what I was going to do for them yet. I didn't want them to have a big party, so I was thinking about just taking them somewhere, eat, play, and just let them tire themselves out.

I walked over to the fridge to take out the frozen chicken tenders and fries. I was going to pop this shit in the oven and that's all to it.

Once the food was done we went into the living room to eat. I put on Frozen and let them eat and watch the movie.

Alysha Gaines

I hate that bitch!

I hate that bitch!

I hate that bitch!

I can say that a hundred times.

I had a fracture arm, two broken ribs, and a neck brace. The pain was something I never wanted to go through ever again. Yeah she beat my ass, but she got me off guard. That bitch was gon' get hers and I was going to make sure she did. I don't know what people see in her. She rude as fuck. I want that hoe to suffer! When I'm done taking her man from her she'll know that I'm not nothing to fuck with.

I will crush that bitch if it's the last thing I do.

I couldn't do much moving because of my injuries, but Gotti and Trixs were here to help me. Andy ugly ass ain't shit and never will be shit. I can't stand his was. He seen me struggling earlier today and just walked by me like he didn't see me. So fuck him too!I've been put on bed rest for three weeks, so let's just hope I don't lose my mind from now to then.

Tyrese James

I knew I had fucked up that night. When I drove by the house she was there. I knew if I tried to even knock on the door she would shoot me, so I stayed over Dre house for the night. But the next day came and she didn't say shit to me. It's like I didn't exist. If Mel pissed she not going to talk to you and if you try to talk to her she either going to cuss yo ass out or she gon' stare at you, but ignore you. I swear she just too damn mean.

Hopefully, I get to get off that damn couch, it might be comfortable, but I miss being next to Mel at night and just holding her in my arms.

"Mel?"

"What?" She asked. The kids were sleep when I got here.

"I got these for you." I said handing get some flowers. She raised her eyebrow.

"You trying to get back on my good side, huh?" She asked, taking the flowers. I nodded.

"Yes, Melanie. I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you that night. I knew you only did what you had to do. And if the shoe was on the other foot I would've done the same. So I deeply apologize for the way things happened." I said.

SLAP!

"Ow!"

"If you ever do that again I will kill you." She said.

"I'm not." I said.

"Great so we're on the same page. It's late, I'm going to bed. Foods in the microwave." She said and walked out.

Mean ass.

I'm glad we made up. I hate when she mad at me or when she don't talk to me. Mel is my everything and I can't see myself without her.

Andy Raman

I watch as she moves around in her room. I can't see her, but I can see her shadow. I wonder what she's wearing or what she smells like right now.

"What are you looking at?" I jumped heading Trixs voice.

"Nothing, just thinking about how far we came." I lie. I sigh when she shrugs it off.

Ever since I seen Mel it was just something about her that caught my attention. Maybe it was the way her body moved to the music that night at the club. Maybe it was how mean she was, but it fit her personality though. Maybe it was the way she handle herself. Maybe it was the way she did anything for and with her kids. Maybe it was the way she beat Apples' thot ass. I'm not trying to sound like I'm obsessed, but I can't help but watch her whenever I see her. It's like we were meant to be.

I don't know what it is, but it makes me like her even more. So much more I find myself dreaming about her in the way I should be only dreaming about Trixs. I didn't know what to do or say. I love Trixs, but the more I see Mel or just hear her name I feel all jittery on the inside.

What was I going to do?

A/N:

Apples in MM.

Mel on mommy duty.

Ty been on the couch.

Ty apologized.

Apples in her feelings.

What you think Apples going to do+

Andy low-key crushing on Mel.

What y'all think about Andy confession?