Chapter 27

I know I said Mike and Brit were coming up next, but I just couldn't help myself with writing this instead...

Enjoy!

LaQuinta Massenburg

I banged on Mel's door waiting for her to answer. I knew she was the one that told Dre. This had her written all over it. I heard the locks turn and the door opened revealing some shirtless, chocolate, sexy ass man. If I wasn't mad... GOOD LORD!

"Can I help you?" He asked muggin' me. The fuck is his problem? He might be fine, but he ain't all that. Dre still looks better.

"No." I said and pushed passed him walking inside Mel's house. That bitch in here somewhere.

"You not about to be walking in my girl house like that." He snapped grabbing me. I slapped him. Who the fuck do he think he was grabbing me like that?

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on me!" I yelled hitting him where the sun don't shine and ran up the stairs toward Mel room. I walked in making the door hit the wall. She looked at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? How the fuck did you even get in my house?" She snapped getting up.

"Why the fuck did you tell Dre about what happened between me and Gotti and me being on birth control?" I asked. She looked around the room, then back at me with a smirk on her face and laughed loudly.

"Oh shit! So he finally found out your secrets, huh? That's real funny sweetheart, but I ain't tell him shit. I'm not you or them other petty as bitches you call friends. I have better things to do then to stoop that low. So get the fuck out my house. You one brave ass bitch for walking up in my house. Hoe that'll getcha ass killed." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch? I got your bitch." I charged at her ass. She was going to learn one way or another about opening her fucking mouth. I punched her right in the mouth causing it to bleed. She just laughed, wiped her lip, and did some shit I only seen in movies, causing me to fly back into wall. I yelped in pain as my back and head collided with the wall.

"See now you about to make me fuck up my nails." She said. I got up and charged at her again, but she moved out the way. She chuckled.

"I guess Brit ain't the only whale." She joked. That hurt. She knew I had issues with my weight and for her to say that pissed me off even more. "Oh I'm sorry did I hit a nerve?" She asked innocently. I glared at her.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled about to swing on her ass. She laughed. Why was everything so funny to her?

"Not if we kill you first." Said someone from behind her. A group of men and the dude that I kneed in the balls was pointing guns at me. The one I hit walked over to Mel.

"You good baby?" He asked Mel handing her a gun, then wiping her lip from where I bust it. She nodded and kissed him. I couldn't help but look at them in awe. Can we say relationship goals or nah? She looked at me, but the look in her eyes was something I never seen before. Everything that I wanted to do and say to her went out the window when she looked at me. I've never seen Mel look like this.

"You not so tough now are you Quinta? You walked your ass in my house not knowing what the fuck you were walking in on. Haven't your mother taught you it was rude to come to people house unannounced or are you just like your father?" She said. I eyed her.

"Only reason you acting tough is because you got a gun in your hand." I snapped. The entire time she had a smile on her face.

"Hoe I been tough. This gun don't make me what I already am. I can take your life with my bare hands and not feel one ounce of sympathy. I can take your life and look my kids in the eye without an ounce of remorse for your dumb ass. I'm a boss if you didn't know any of this before. If it weren't for me, Dre would've been left your dumb ass. That nigga love you like it ain't nobody business, but you being the dumb fuck you are can't see that. You wanna say I'm the cause of shit that's crumbling down around you when it's you. You can't keep the man you got happy 'cause you insecure and just flat out dumb. You couldn't even keep Tim. I'm starting to see why you are the way you are and why Tim cheated on you. Shit your ex best friend was able to make him happy. Now look, he ran away with your mom and now she keeping him happy." She laughed. Everything she was saying hurt like hell, but it was true. Dre does love me, but once again I fucked that up. I didn't necessarily have to have sex with Tim to keep him happy I could've found other ways instead of treating him like shit and pushing him away. Why was I so naive and stupid? I had everything I could ever want right in front of me and I threw it all away; for nothing. I could be happy and probably pregnant right now, but now I'm lonely, fat, and blaming others for my problems when it was me who had the problem. It was ME!

"Get the fuck out my house." Mel's voice boomed through the room making me jump. I quickly ran out without looking back.

I fucked up again.

Damien Gilliam

After watching Quinta run up out of here my homeboys and I started to pick up the shit that was broken.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I asked looking at the body sized hole in the wall. I knew I was training Mel in boxing, but damn I don't know where she learned that from. She looked at me.

"I am my father's child." She said. I chuckled. She ain't never lied. If it weren't her pops; Chey, and her were mean as hell. I never met people as mean as them. But I don't blame them for being mean. When people you think your friend cross you you have no choice but to turn cold.

After everything was cleaned up Mel and I had to head out to Home Depot to get the tools and materials to fix the hole in the wall. It was a good thing the kids weren't around to see this. I hate for my girl to have to step out of character like that. But there are times when you gotta show people you mean business. Especially if they keep testing you. I didn't like my woman acting like this because she's too beautiful to be doing that. Plus, she's the mother to my three kids. Yeah, I said it. My three kids. Ty wasn't doing his job as a man so I stepped up to the plate. They don't call me daddy, but Mel do. But they do respect me.

"You sure that's all you need?" I asked Mel. She nodded.

"Yeah that's everything. It's just a hole in the wall that needs to be fixed." She said with a shrug.

"How 'bout we remodel the whole house?" I asked. Mel and I weren't living together but I was at her house damn near every day. So might as well say that I live there.

"That'll cost too much. I can't have you paying for that." She said.

"Money ain't an issue for me and you know that. What's mine is yours, Melanie. I'm not none of these young ass niggas that don't know what he want or what he doing. I'm in this with you for the long hall, baby girl." I said pulling her close to me.

"If you keep talking like that I might just fuck you good, marry you, and cook and wear all your favorite things." She smirked seductively at me. I could feel my manhood wake up.

"Fuck all this. We getting the house remodeled. Now let's go home. Daddy finna beat that pussy up." I said picking her up and slanging her over my shoulders. She laughed.

Damn I loved this woman.

A/N:

BAM!

Quinta thought she was doing something, lol.

Who did Quinta think she was walking up in Mel house like that?

Was Mel wrong for what she said?

Damien don't play no games about his girl.

Damn, Damien want to remodel the whole house.

Damien the real MVP!

Brit and Mike next... For real this time.