Chapter 5

One Week Later...

Andre James

See I was trying to be nice. I really was, but my patience was running low. I can't go to his house drink, eat, wear his clothes, nor walk around doing whatever the fuck I wanted, so he wasn't going to do it here. When I'm at work he's still here; morning, noon, and night. Now I come home and he is in my robe, house shoes, and drinking out my favorite cup! I walked up to our bedroom to see Quinta on the phone. I walked to the closet and started packing her stuff. She going on vacation. I can't do this anymore.

"What the hell you think you doing?!" She yelled.

"I told you countless times over these two years to fix this shit, but you didn't! He wearing and using my stuff. That shit is disrespectful and not once have you said anything. I've also noticed how your ass never on my side. You don't even defend me when he talks shit about me!" Her face was priceless. "Shocked? Yeah I know about it. I'm your man and you can't even tell your dad that he overstepping his boundaries." I stressed.

"I don't see the problem. I can just wash it." She said.

"I'm done with this whole thing." I put her stuff in the bag. If the shoe was on the other feet I'd never hear the end of it. I pulled her out the room.

"Let me go!" She yelled hitting me. Her dad stood up like he was gone do something.

"Quinta this relationship not going to work anymore. If you can't set him straight, then there is no more us." I stood there waiting for her to do or say something.

"Andre he's my dad! We can work through this." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy. I'm not going through this again.

"No."

"Wh-What?" She croaked out.

"It's over. My daughter will be staying with me. She will not be going anywhere with the two of you." I said.

"Andre she is my child! I'm taking her with me." She said. I walked to the door and opened it. I threw both their ass out my house.

Disrespectful muthafuckas.

LaQuinta Massenburg

I stood there looking at the door like what just happened? He really broke up with me. My heart just broke. I couldn't stop the tears. My dad hugged me. I just cried.

"You don't need him princess." He said. I just sobbed because I do need Andre in my life.

We had finally made it to my dad's house. My eyes were red and puffy and Chastity just wouldn't stop crying for here daddy. She wouldn't eat nor talk to me. I tried explaining things to her, but she didn't want to hear it. She screamed and cried herself to sleep. She is just as stubborn as her daddy.

Once I put her in bed I went to bed. I turned off my phone and just cried my eyes out. This is not how things were supposed to be.

I miss him already.

Andre James

It was eleven at night and I was trying not to go over to Quinta dad house and put a bullet in her head for taking my daughter from school early. I was trying not to catch a murder charge. My phone rung once again.

"Hello." I answered not looking at the caller ID.

"D-Daddy h-help m-me." Chastity cried. I jumped up.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked throwing on some shoes.

"I ran away from that crazy house! Mommy was being mean to me and h-he took my toys from me. H-He said mean things about you daddy." She cried.