Chapter 8

Andy Raman

My name is Andy Raman and I'm 27 years old. My girlfriend name is Teara, but we call her Trixs. My best friend's name is Geo, we've been friends since we were fifteen and ever since we just been close, like brothers. We just moved into the neighborhood and all I could say was damn. The houses here in Wellington, Florida were big and beautiful. They looked good online, but in person they put the pictures to shame.

I wonder what some of the neighborhood females looked like.

It only looked like one house was the biggest out of them all of them in the neighborhood and we just so happen to live across from it. Whoever lived there looked like money.

"That house is big as fuck. I wonder who lives there." Geo, or as we call him Gotti said. I looked at him to see him holding two boxes in his hands.

"Whoever it is got bank." Apples chimed in. I don't even know Gotti with her ass. She's just a gold digger to me, but I'm gone let them tell y'all about that shit.

Teara Johnson

I looked around the neighborhood in awe. Andy really found us a good house. We just moved down here from North Carolina because Andy got a better paying job and plus Apples and I got into some trouble and we needed to get the hell out of there asap.

My name is Teara Johnson, but call me Trixs. Don't worry about how I got the name just know I'm good at what I do and I do it well. Yes I am Andy's girlfriend. We've been together for four years and we have had our ups and downs, but we manage.

"How many more boxes do we have left?" I groaned. I was tired from the long drive, then the move. I wanted to to shower and sleep.

"Just a few more bae." Andy said. I nodded and jogged downstairs to get the rest. When I walked out Apples and Gotti were grabbing a box. I grabbed the lightest one and walked back inside the house. I was sweaty and needed a break. This was it for me.

Alysha Gaines

My name is Alysha Gaines, but everyone calls me Apples. I got the name because that's all I used to eat when I was little, so my brothers started calling me that and it kinda just stick with me. Trixs is my best friend, I am in an open relationship with Gotti and my life couldn't be any better. We were exclusive, but we just started cheating on each other at one point in time, but didn't want to break up, so we decided on just having an open relationship instead. I now Andy don't like me, but I really don't care because what I do and who I do it with don't concern him.

I like the finer things in life and I knew Gotti could give me what I wanted. Most might think I'm a gold digger, but shit I never do anything for free, if you know what I mean. Plus, the shit I wear ain't cheap. I have to stay on point at all times and Gotti keeps me that way. So whoever don't like it can kiss my ass and move on.

"Bae?" Gotti called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come take a shower with me." He said. I smirked and got up. I stripped out of my clothes and walked in the bathroom. Gotti was standing under shower head. I stepped in. He eyed me, hungrily. I licked my lips at his sexy ass body. My eyes traveled down to his beautiful manhood that stood rock hard. I looked back in Gotti eyes.

"You already know what I want." Gotti said. I smirked and dropped down to my knees.

Time to get to work.

Geo Lowes

I walk out the bathroom feeling good as fuck. Apples nasty ass always give a nigga that good shit. Yeah we have an open relationship, but we love each other too much to just give up three years like that.

I go by Gotti, I'm 27 years old, Andy is my best friend, and I used to work at the hospital back where we used to live, but I got a transfer down here and I don't start 'til next week.

I got in bed naked as the day I was born. I was tired as hell and tomorrow we have to unpack and get ourselves situated. I didn't wait for Apples to come out the bathroom I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

A/N:

Andy in MM.

What are your thoughts of the new characters?

Who do y'all think they moved next too?