Chapter 1

Three Years Later...

Melanie Wright

It's been three years since you all heard from anyone of us. I am now 26 years old and a mother off three. Yes you heard right. I have three kids now. There's Keiya Iyana James, Kei, who is now five. The new additions to our family are the twins, Kyra Imani James and Kameron Tyrese James, or Ky and Kam, their two turning three, in a couple of weeks. We have two girls and one boy. Ty wanted me to have more of his babies and I agreed. At least I was awake this time around. I probably would've killed him if he did what he did again. Three is it for me. If Ty wants more babies he better go get another female pregnant.

No Ty and I aren't getting married any time soon. That's just something neither one of us is ready for. We'll leave that to Mike, Brit, Quinta, and Dre ass. Mike and Brit's wedding is coming up in two months and I can't wait! Brit could finally shut the fuck up crying all the time about wedding preparations. Fuck them wedding preparations and take their ass to the courthouse!

"Mommy." Kam said bringing me out of my thoughts. I have thoughts, not thots.

"What Kam?" I asked straining the pot of spaghetti noodles.

"Kei won't let me watch TV." He pouted. I swear they always arguing over the damn TV in the game room. It was a good thing I did buy a big house when I did five years ago. The extra room was definitely needed. I've done some small renovations and color changes throughout the house, but other than that everything is still the same.

"I'm coming in there." I said.

"Otay." He said and walked away. I placed the pot into the sink. I washed and dried my hands before going to see what was going on. As I got closer I could hear Kei and Kam arguing back and forward.

"Shut up! That's why no one likes your ugly ass." I heard Kei say then a slapping noise, then Kam crying. Oh hell to the no. I took my belt off my waist. I barged right in the room and started beating her ass. She can kick, scream, yell all she want, but this ass beating was long over do.

"You think you grown Keiya?" I asked, grabbing her by her shirt.

"N-No m-ma'am." She sobbed.

"You apologize to your brother right damn now." I said. I watched her apologize to him. I don't know what the is hell wrong with her, but my name is Dr. Tear That Ass Up and I don't play that shit. I have a PHD in Whooping Ass and I'm licensed in all 50 states and foreign countries.

"Keiya get yourself cleaned up. You two go to the kitchen." I said. I watched them walk out the room before I cleaned up behind them. Since they can't share, won't nobody be watching TV for a while.

I walked out the game room and headed back to the kitchen. The kids were sitting at the kitchen table, along with their daddy, waiting on me.

"Hey baby." Ty said. I walked over and pecked his lips.

"How was work?" I asked grabbing plates from the dish rack.

"Long. I took two weeks off." He said. I nodded my head as I fixed their food.

"Why Kei look like she's been crying?" He asked.

"I whooped her ass not too long ago." I said.

"Oh." Was all he said. We sat around the table eating. It's funny how none of the kids like to talk when they eating.

《《《》》

Since Ty had taken two weeks off of work he could help me do stuff around the house, especially when the kids are going to be in school. I got up out off bed because the kids had to be to school before eight o'clock, it was 6:45. I quickly did my morning hygiene. I didn't want them to be late.