Chapter 2

Andre James

"Quinta if you not ridin' dick you ain't real." I told her. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dre what the hell are you even talking about? You just randomly blurted that out of nowhere." She said.

"I say whatever on my mind." I said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes.

"Roll 'em again and I'mma slap them shits out yo noggin', my nigga." I straight mugged her. She looked at me and walked away.

"Mrs. Parker! Mrs. Parker! When you gon' let a nigga fuuuck?!" I yelled behind her. I heard her laugh. I smirk. She love her some Big Daddy Dre.

Y'all know ain't shit changed with me in three years, shit not even in thirty years. I still get pussy and I still act the same. No questions asked. Chastity was getting bigger as times go by. She looks just like her momma. Chastity is my baby and I protect her with my life. Our kids are always together, even in school. We like for them to be close just like we all are. Quinta and I are on the good and narrow, until I bring up wanting to have another baby. I think I got the baby blues or something. I just want another baby 'cause I know I can have em, while I can still get it up. I was knocked out of my thoughts by knocking on the front door. I got up since I knew Quinta's ass wasn't going to get it. I looked through the peephole to see Quinta's dad on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes. Ever since he divorced that hussy he made it his mission to always be over here. I told Quinta about this shit and she just don't listen, but I'd be wrong if I did something she didn't like.

"Mr. M." I said nonchalantly. He smiled at me and walked right pass me. I looked around wondering who the hell told him he could come in.

I walked into the kitchen and glared daggers at the both of them laughing it up.

"LaQuinta let me holla at you, real quick." I said. She looked at me before getting up.

"What?" She asked once were out of sight.

"I don't like the fact that he's always over here. I go to work and come home he here, drinking out my favorite cup, sitting in my favorite chair, eating out my plate and you not saying shit to him about it. It's been going on long enough and I'm tired of it. If you don't straighten his ass out I will and you won't like it." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"It's not even that big of a deal. He's my daddy and he's not even over here like that." She hissed.

"Fix it or I will." Was all I said before walking away.

When I start going ham she better not say shit to me.

After I showered and changed my clothes I walked back toward the front room and he was still here. Quinta was talking and laughing with him. I was tired of talking I was going start showing. I was going to blow, but instead I decided to just leave for a little bit, because the next words that come out my mouth going to hurt both their feelings. I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Where you going?" Her dad asked. Last time I checked I was grown. So why he questioning me? I ignored him and made my way toward the door. I knew Quinta was following me.

"Andre what is your problem?! Every time he come over here you always acting like this! You grown and you need to stop acting like a little ass boy!" She whisper yelled.

"He is my damn problem! It's been two years since their divorce was final and five years since they have been separated. It's okay to come over sometime, but I wake up, he here. I go to sleep, he here. I go to work and come home, he still here. I want to be able to come home, relax, and chill with my girl and daughter, but I can't do that! Even Chastity don't want to see his ass like that! We can't even walk around the house like we want to anymore! You can't even see that by him doing this it's messing up our relationship as a family and a couple. I've put up with a lot of shit dealing with him, you, and your mama. I'm fed up and I want him out! If that's too hard for you to accomplish then this" I pointed between the both of us. "will not work. I'm fed up and just plain tired of how naive you are being." I said all I had to say. I got in my car and left.