Chapter 4

Tyrese James

These last three years have been good to me. If I didn't love Mel before I love Mel even more now. She gave me two more kids and I was glad about that. She helped me even after everything that happened years back. She is truly a blessing in disguise. But I do think she is crazy as hell. Sometimes I wonder about her.

While Mel cooked breakfast I got up to get the kids up and ready for school. I walked into Kei's room first.

"Kei get up." I said shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Daddy I'm tired." She whined.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" I asked going through her clothes.

"Late daddy." She yawned.

"I told you about sneaking downstairs to the game room. I'm gone start beating you since you want to be hardheaded." I said. She know she not supposed to go down there at that time of night.

"Sorry daddy." She pouted. Like that's going to work. I walked into the bathroom to fill the tub with water.

"Get up and get in the tub." I said walking out the bathroom. She nodded and lazily walked into the bathroom. I went to wake up the twins and do the same thing.

Once everyone was dressed and ready we walked to the kitchen. When we walked in Mel was putting our plates on the table.

"Good morning y'all." Mel said. We said it back.

"Don't make no mess." She said before walking out the kitchen. I watched confused as she walked out the kitchen.

She not going to eat?

I followed behind her.

"You not going to eat?" I asked. She was changing out of her pajamas.

"I had some fruit. Plus I'm not really hungry." She said. I raised my eyebrow.

She not hungry?

"We need to take you to the hospital. Something is wrong with you." I started to panic.

"You dying and didn't tell me! Oh my God! What about our babies?!" I said. She bust out laughing.

"Ty shut up. I'm fine, that's all I wanted fool."

"Oh. I knew that." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Let me finished getting dressed. Go eat." She said. I pecked her lips and walked out. When I got back to the kitchen the kids were halfway through breakfast.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Ky?"

"I wuv you." She said. I smiled at her.

"I love you too." I said.

"What about me?" Kam said.

"I love all three of y'all."

"Mommy too?" Ky asked.

"Yes. I definitely love her too." I said.

Melanie Wright

Ty was getting the kids ready for school while I cooked breakfast. Brit and Quinta haven't called me since our little confrontation last week. It ain't bother me none I just thought I should let y'all know. Anyway, I was thankful that Ty had taken two weeks off work because being a mom is a lot of work, especially with three kids. They each like different things and want different things. But my babies are my world.

After Ty's crazy stunt not too long ago I was able to get dressed. I wore a Victoria's Secret PINK 'I JUST CAN'T' Boyfriend Tank, Bleached Blue Ripped High Waisted Hot Shorts With Whisker Rouvh Edges, Boho Cut Out Cuff T-Strap Sandals, my Diamond Hoop Earrings, and MICHELE Tahitian Jelly Bean Petite Watch.