Chapter 32

Five Months Later...

"Damien let's go before I'm late!" I yelled up the stairs. He was still upstairs doing whatever it was he was doing. I had an appointment today to find out what I was having. Yes you read right. I'm pregnant. Five months, one week, and four days to be exact. I promised myself I wouldn't get pregnant, but I am.

FLASHBACK

I was nervous as hell waiting for the results on my pregnancy tests. I had been off the pill for a while now and I was always protected when it can to having sex with Damien, except that one time we didn't use one. That 'heat of the moment' always comes back to bite you in the ass. Always.

DING!

I nervously look down at the tests that were sitting on the counter top. My eyes almost fell out my head.

I'm pregnant!

FLASHBACK OVER

As soon as I got the results of the test I was dialing Damien's number and giving him the news. I wasn't wasting no time in telling him. All that making it "special" shit get on my nerves. I'm not about to go all out just to tell a man I'm pregnant. I'm going to tell him and either he stay or he leave. Case closed. Moving on.

"Alright let's go." Damien said. My stomach wasn't big but you could tell I was pregnant. As for my hormones or cravings, my eating habits were still the same and my hormones were still balanced. I would hate to be emotional, hungry every five minutes, and pregnant. I think God I'm not. Only thing that I did was pee a lot and have a back pains here and there. I could still where some of my clothes, but with my hips, ass, stomach, and breasts getting bigger I have been wearing more dresses and leggings than anything.

"I like the way them leggings got that ass looking." Damien said gripping my booty cheek. I had on a Horo Black and Gold Handmade Print T-Shirt, The Row Moto Stretch Leather Leggings. The stretch part really does good for me. On my feet wear my Versace Black Leather Chain Sneakers that Chey had gotten me. On my wrist was my Bamboo Cuff Gold Bracelet, around my neck was this Versace 3 Medusa Gold Chain Necklace, and in my ear were these Ki-ele 'Mano' Shark's Tooth Stud Earrings that I instantly fell in love with when I seen them online and just had to have them. My hair was in a simple Update Down French Braid into a Bun. I was cute and don't care what anybody had to say.

"Stop being nasty. We don't have time for your freak games." I said looking at Damien. Ever since I told him I was pregnant his sex drive is through the roof yet I'm the one pregnant.

"You love my freak games though." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Don't sick your tongue out if you not about to use it." I mused toward him. His eyes instantly glazed over with lust.

"Just wait till we get back. That ass is mine." He said opening the car door for me.

"Gladly." I said getting into the car. Damien crossed my door and walked around on the other side. I hooked up my Bluetooth to the car system and went to my car playlist. Next - Butta Love came on.

"Oh bae. This is my shit." I said turning it up some. He shook his head and pulled out the driveway.

Hsss ugh
I gotta be real wit' you, baby
Just gotta let you know

You've got the love that I want (That's right)
The love that I need (Word is bond, it's butta, baby)
(Check this out)

"You're like my homie, my shorty, you've shown me so many things
And you're so special to me
We been kickin' it for a while, your sexy smile, Prima Donna style
Ooh, you're drivin' me so wild (so wild)
Ain't got no reputation, educated conversation
And, ooh, you've got that bomb love makin'
It's more than sexual, this love you know, is proper dough
It's, oh, so, so incredible," I sing nodding my head as Damien drove toward the doctor's office.

You've got the love that I want (The love you want)
And you've got the love that I need (The love you need)
Girl, it's so smooth and so creamy (You know, you know)
You've got that butta love, baby (You've got that butta love, baby)

You've got the love that I want (The love you want)
And you've got the love that I need (The love you need)
Girl, it's so smooth and so creamy
You've got that butta love, oh, baby

"You've got it goin' on, word is bond, sundress with platforms
Feet pedicure with no corns
You've got that sex appeal, on the real, so sure
Soft hands, French manicure, no makeup, you're so pure
You don't be trippin' when I'm kickin' it with my niggas
You don't be questionin' where I been and what I did
You got that confidence, sexiness, thickness, that bomb shit
And I like it ohhhhh..." Damien sings looking at me. This was my favorite song by Next.

"Sing to me, baby." I said waving my hand. He busted out laughing.

"You too much." He said shaking his head.

"But you love me though." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Don't stick your tongue out if you not going to use it." He said mocking me from a while ago.

"I use it and I use it well." I said flipping my imaginary hair over my shoulders.

"Aw fuck." He said.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"You done woke him up." He said glancing at the bulge in his pants. I smirked.

"Well I'm glad I can make you hard you know with you being up in age and all." I said. He mugged me.

"I'm only four years older then you."

"Exactly. Being half of 60 takes a toll over your body." I said teasing him. He just mugged me and continued driving. I knew all the buttons to push. I only pissed him off so I can get the D from three ways to Sunday.

《《《》》

"You better not hurt Junior trying to start something." Damien said smiling at me. We had just come beck from the doctor and doing a little shopping almost thirty minutes ago and I had been teasing him all day long. I wasn't going all out with shopping because I still had Kam's baby clothes and other little things that I had put up in the garage. Only thing we needed were diapers, wipes, a crib, bassinet, and a few other baby products.

"Boy puh-lease! You just better hope your back don't give out like it did last time." I said. He mugged me as I stripped naked. I was already wet watching him strip down to nothing but his birthday suit.

"It was one time! Plus I had hurt my back helping Terrance move because he was playing too much." He explained. I eyed him up and down.

Damn my baby is fine. With his chocolate ass.

"Sureeee that's exactly what happened, Damien." I said playfully. Without another word he quickly flipped me over on my hands and knees and plunged into me causing me to scream out.

"What's that shit you were talking?" He asked slapping my aŝs. All I could do was moan at the way he was hitting it from behind.

"Oooh Damien." I moaned gripping the sheets. He knew all the right spots to hit.

Well I am pregnant.

"Answer me!" He yelled smacking me on my ass. I loved when he took control.

"I wasn't talking shït ... Oh fück ... Baby don't stop ... Yes!" I moaned.

"That's what I thought." He said going harder.

"I'm bout to cüm!" I screamed out. This was the fastest I ever came.

"Cüm then." He grunted as he slammed into me.

"Damien!" I yelled cümin'. A few strikes later so was he.

A/N:

I bet y'all didn't see that coming, lol! Me either because like I said before this story went into a whole different direction then what I planned.

Mel outfit in MM.

Their having a boy!

How do you feel about them having a baby?

They so nasty!

Who do you think coming up next?