Chapter 33

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!

Mike James

Today was the big day. I was finally marrying the woman I fell in love with so many years ago. The woman that carried my first born. The woman that gives me headaches, makes me happy, and just flat out drives me insane.

"I can't believe you're still marrying her after everything she did." Dre said.

"I'm in love with her. Plus, we talked everything out and we're starting fresh." I said fixing my tie. He shook his head.

"Couldn't be me. You see my relationship didn't work out and I just walked away." He said.

"That's how I felt a few months ago, but everything is good now." I said.

"So I hear Mel is pregnant." I said looking at Ty.

"Yup."

"You not mad?"

"Nah." He said. I looked at Dre he shrugged.

"Wait so you not mad that she dumped you, got with him, and then got pregnant by him?" I asked. Ty looked at me.

"Mike, when you hurt a good woman like I did, deny your kids, like I did, chose other people over your family, like I did. Do you honestly think a woman like Mel would've still been with me?" He asked. I thought about it.

"No."

"Exactly. I might have apologized and that don't mean shit to Mel and I'm still making things right with my kids. All I want to do is see Mel happy and if he make her happy I'm happy. Yes, I know she pregnant from him what can I do or say about that? Nothing. He picked up my slack when I was doing wrong. If anything I owe him credit for doing what he did. I fucked up and messed things up and he picked them up. I'm not mad, sad, or jealous. She's happy and I'm happy because I've got my kids. Mike you might be my cousin, but their are certain things in life not everyone needs to know so I'd appreciate it, man to man, that we don't discuss my baby momma and my issues our problems again, especially in a room full of niggas I don't know." He said and walked out the room. He sure shut me up.

"Pick your jaw up Mike." Dre said. I mugged him. He always tryna be funny.

"Let's go. You have to be at the alter in five minutes." The wedding planner said walking into the room. I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror. I was finally getting married. We headed for the door.

"By the way did you get the money to pay the bank off?" Dre asked.

"Yeah and if I didn't there wouldn't be a wedding."

Britney Knight

I laid in my hotel bed with a big smile on my face. It was my big day and I was all smiles. Nothing could ruin my day. I was going to be all dolled up, pampered, and catered to right before my wedding started. My dress was hanging up in the closet along with my shoes, jewelry, and other things. I felt like a princess already.

"Happy wedding day!" Quinta yelled as she jumped into my bed. Last night's bachelorette party was crazy, but truly fun. I opened my eyes and smiled brightly at Quinta before jumping up.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed in joy. The other girls came running in seeing what the loud commotion was.

"What's going on?" My favorite cousin asked.

"I'm just so happy!" I exclaimed.

"Alright ladies it's time to get this show on the road. We have mani and pedi's at 8, the stylist and makeup artist will be here at 10, and by 12 we should all be dressed and ready for the wedding." Quinta said. Quinta has truly been the best maid of honor ever.