Chapter 16

Melanie Wright

I was beyond frustrated. Every time we were going to do something his phone would go off, their friends would show up, or he wasn't in the mood. I was fed up with all these damn interruptions. Ever since the four amigos came along, and I had that falling out with Brit, Dre, Quinta, and Mike, Ty been acting brand new along with them. It's like I don't even matter anymore. I wasn't even mad. I seen their true colors and if I had to be alone, then I would be. In all honesty they seemed shady to me. I tried to tell them, but its like it goes in one ear and out the other. So I said fuck it. When they find out the truth about their friends then they going to feel like shit.

The doorbell went off so I got up to see who it was. I looked through the peephole to see the four amigos standing there. I just walked back to the living room and laid back on the couch. Ty must have invited them to my house. I told him don't ever invite them over again and he didn't listen.

"You didn't hear the door?" Ty asked as he came down the steps, glaring at me.

He must don't want to see again.

"Yes I heard the door and no I'm not opening it, nor whoever is on the opposite side of the door is allowed in my house." I said. He sucked his teeth.

Let him let them in my house I'mma go coco for Cocoa Puffs in this bitch.

I heard talking and laughing coming from the hall.

Did this nigga let them in my house?

I watched them walk into the room.

Apparently so.

I laid there looking at all them with a unit on my face. Ty looked at me. I gave him that look, but he just shrugged it off.

See I was trying to be nice and I warned him plenty of times to not bring them people back to my house. He didn't listen.

"Get out my house." I said calmly.

"Last time I checked this was Ty's house and if we want to be over here we can." Trixs said. I raised my eyebrow in question because Trixs never and I mean never said anything out the way to me. I couldn't help but laugh though. Everyone just turning Mel. This shit getting funnier and funnier.

"Where Ty house at? 'Cause last time I checked I paid for this house and my name the one of the deed along with my kids. Ty name ain't on shit. He just pays the bills. So let's try this again. Get out my house." I said. Ty turned red in the face. He knew he was caught and embarrassed. I don't even know why he lied to these endangered species. What's the reason he lied for in the first place? No reason at all.

"Girl we all know you lying." Gotti said causing everyone to laugh, even Ty faked a laugh. Smh, he just trying to fit in where he don't fit. I stood up and made my way upstairs to my room, slamming the door in the process. I walked over to my closet and hit the button that was behind my clothes. Ty didn't even know that I had a secret room behind my clothes. When the wall moved I stepped into the room and grabbed my new SIGSauer M400 .300 Blackout Enchanced Patrol Semiautomatic Tactical Rifle. This gun was made to meet military and law enforcement standards, but today it's about to meet my standards. Betsy, that's her name was sexy as fuck. They only came in black, but being by my dad knows people who know people that owe him favors he gets whatever he wants. He had Betsy custom made just for me. I added the clip to it - which held 30 or so bullets, but I used it for target practice, so it might be less. I walked out the hidden room hitting the button on the wall so it could close back. It also sends a alarm to my dad. Just in case I needed backup. I walked out the room and jogged downstairs. These niggas had the nerve to be smoking in my house. I aimed my gun at all of them, including Ty. They were all too busy laughing to notice me, until Apples stopped laughing and started screaming. I took the gun and hit her ass in the mouth. She dropped to the floor, knocked out.

"What the fuck?!" Gotti yelled, jumping up. I looked at him.

Was I supposed to be scared?

"I specifically said for you all to leave my damn house, but listening to Ty y'all act like y'all don't speak English. This is trespassing and I have a right to defend myself if I'm feeling threatened." I stated. The front door opened and my dad and a group of his men walked in aiming at them. I bet they not high no more.

"Mel this ain't even that big of a deal." Ty said. I shot his ass in the arm.

"I told you don't let them in my house, you let them disrespect me and didn't say shit, you laughed at me, in my face, like shit sweet, then you had the nerve to still allow them to stay and then smoke in my house where our kids lay their heads. This shit is as serious as it comes." I said. I turned toward them.

"Get. Out." I said through clenched teeth. They jumped up and ran out the house. Gotti grabbed Apples and ran. I looked at Ty.

"When I told them to get out I meant you too." I said. He looked at me wanting to say something, but the pain in his shoulder told otherwise. He got up and walked out .

"You good?" Daddy asked. I nodded. He left once he made sure I was really okay. I don't care where Ty went or if he was okay. He so damn disrespectful.

A/N:

What y'all think?

Who in the wrong?

Did Mel go to far or did Ty?

Who you think Ty trying to impress?