Chapter 9

Melanie Wright

Today I was taking the kids to get some new clothes, shoes, and then to take Ky and Kei to get their hair braided and Kam to get a haircut. Ty wasn't coming with us because he had to get some stuff from Home Depot.

"We got new neighbors." Ty said as we laid in bed. It was after 6 and we weren't moving any time soon.

"Mm." Was my response.

"You don't care do you?"

"Nope, not one bit. I'm not trying to get to know anymore new people. I'm good on my end." I said.

"Mean ass." He chuckled.

"Yes we all know this." I said.

It was after 9 when we were walking out the door, leaving. I opened the back door to my 2010 Audi Q7 TDI for the kids to get in their seats. Ty had brought me this car last year, but I barely drive it because I still love my first truck. Once they were in I got in and started the car. I pulled my shades from the above compartment and placed them on my face.

"Mommy where we go?" Ky asked me.

"To get you guys some stuff for school." I said. I turned on my music. Chris Brown Ft. Tyga Ayo came on. I turned it up. I drove off right when the new neighbors front door opened.

Hmm.

Andy Raman

It's been a few days since we had officially moved in and Trixs thought we should at least meet some of the neighbors. I wasn't really to sure about that, but whatever my baby wanted she got. I got up to do my morning hygiene. Trixs was still sleep from us breaking in our bed, after finally getting everything done. Hell I wanted to get that shit out the way so we wouldn't have to deal with it later. Another reason was I started working soon and I didn't want to be tired and falling asleep on the job.

"What you cooking?" Gotti asked as he walked in the kitchen.

"Bacon and eggs." I said. He sat on the bar stool and we talked about our plans for the day. I was still a little skeptical about meeting out neighbors across the street. We haven't seen them yet, but hopefully we see them today.

Tyrese James

I was unloading the stuff from the back of my car when I felt someone tap my shoulder. My quick reflexes made me grab whoever hands it was and twist it. I turn to see it's two females and nigga behind me. I let go of the girls wrist.

"You almost got yourself hurt walking up on me like that." I said. She was rubbing her wrist.

"Damn bruh you almost broke my girl wrist." This tall, skinny, nigga said. I raised my eyebrow.

"She shouldn't have snuck up on me unannounced." I said, clearly not phased by ole dude attitude. He was about to say something, but the other girl spoke up.

"I'm Trixs and this is my boyfriend Andy, his brother Gotti, and his girlfriend Apples." Trixs said putting them out.

"I'm Ty." I said. No I wasn't about to shake nobody hands.

"We just stopped by to introduce ourselves. We live right across the street." Trixs said. Apples was eyeing me and biting her lip.

"You single?" Apples asked.

"No."

"Married?"

"No."

"You have girlfriend?" She asked with a little jealously laced in her voice.

"Is that a problem?" I questioned.

"No." She said too quickly. I raised my eyebrow.

"Where is she, because I don't see her here." She inquired.

Somebody nosey as hell.

"She not here obviously." I stated.

"Look we don't mean no harm, we just wanted to introduce ourselves." Andy said. I nodded.

"It's cool." I shrugged. We stood there like dummies saying nothing.

"Look a couple of us going out next weekend. Since y'all new to the area how about you come hang out with us?" I said. They all looked at each other.

"That's cool." I gave Andy my number and with that I went back to what I was doing.

Melanie Wright

We were in the last store for the day before it was time to go. I had gotten their hair done and cut, and clothes out the way. Now we had to get shoes and that was it.

"Kam slow down. I'm not goe' tell you again." I said.

"Sowwy mommy." He pouted. I shook my head.

When they going to realize that don't work on me?

Kei wasn't watching where she was going and bump into someone.

"Keiya." I said helping both kids off the floor. "I told you to pay attention and you not listening to shit I've said. I'm three seconds from whooping y'all ass." I said. She held her head down.

"Apologize." I said.

"Sorry." She said. I stood up straight. A familiar voice was calling out a name. It must have been the little boy because he yelled 'mommy'. She walked over to us and pulled him up to her and chastised him from leaving her side. You have to watch your kids these days. People will kidnap or hurt kids, especially the ones that wonder off.

"Thank you for-" She stopped mid sentence. It was Erin. I rolled my eyes.

"Kids let's go." I said.

"Mel." She called after me. I pretended like I didn't hear her and kept walking.

"Mommy she call you." Kei said, stating the obvious.

"I know. Now hush." I said.

"Mel." She called again.

What does this bitch want?

"What Erin?" I asked. She know I don't like her ass, so why she trying to talk to me?

"Tell Ty his other baby momma said hi." She smirked and turned away. I called after her.

"Yeah?"

"When you tuck your son in tonight make sure you tell him you love him and pray to God, because bitch it just might be your last if you ever come at me on some fuck shit like that again. I'm a grown ass woman and I don't play with nobody kids, not even my own step out of line when they talking to me. Don't act like you new to this 'cause if I have to I will bury your was alive. Now you have yourself a nice day." I smiled and walked away.

Fuck she thought?

It was almost three when we got home. I knew the kids were tired so I was going to let them rest for a bit then around 7 have them bathe, eat, and get ready for bed because there was school in the morning. I was tired too, especially after the day I had.

I promise on everything I wanted to beat her ass, but I'm a mom first and I was not going to act out of character in front of my kids.

A/N:

Gotti and Mel Truck in MM.

Mel mean ass.

Mel on mommy duty.

Erin dumb ass.

Mel put that ass in check. Hopefully she stay away.

They live next to Mel and Ty.

Apples almost got hurt walking up on Ty lol.

Ty met the new neighborhoods.

Apples was being a little too nosey.

How you think Mel gone act when she met them?

Ty invited them out.