CHAPTER 47 - FUNERAL

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

It has been 3 days since (F/N) died. And as Dr. Shimizu said, she planned her funeral and her friends and people that know (F/N) were allowed to come. 

Everyone from Toman, Baji, the Haitani brothers, Hina, Takemichi, and Emma came all dressed in all black and brought (F/N)'s favourite flower, (F/F). 

Almost everyone was all crying. I mean, what can I say. (F/N) played an important role in their lives. From being a leader to being a friend. A childhood friend, crush, and senpai.

Everyone lined up to give (F/N) their flower, prayed, and went off to the side for the next person. When it was Mikey, Mitsuya, Baji, and Chifuyu's turn to go, they put their flower down and prayed. 

They also thought of the same thought as they prayed. -I wish I told you how I felt before you died.- 

When it was Takemichi's turn. He did the same as everyone else but while he prayed he thought something else. 

-I wish I could of saved you.- Now it was Draken's turned. Again, he did what the others did and thought something again while praying. -I realized that I loved you but it's all too late.-

After everyone finished, Dr. Shimizu stepped up. "T-thank you everyone for coming to this gathering. Now that we have finished giving up flowers and prayers, we will be now moving to the cemetery to rest (F/N)." She said.

(I don't really know what happens at a funeral so this is what I think would happen.) Everyone then transferred to the cemetery. 

They all watched as (F/N) was lowered 6 feet into the ground and will be staying there forever. It was now time for the speeches. Only Dr. Shimizu and Mikey were chosen to do the speech.

Dr. Shimizu went first. "D-despite me not knowing (F/N) very well, from what I saw at the hospital, she was very kind and friendly to everyone to her friends and the people that visited her to the nurses and doctors. I became her guardian for only about a month but now she's gone. O-oh how much I wish I could still be her guardian. She was like a daughter I have never had before. I was even planning to spoil her. But I guess that won't be happening. Please rest well, (F/N)."

It was now Mikey's turn. "(F/N)-chin was my childhood friend along with Baji and most of the division captains. S-she was like what Dr. Shimizu said, very kind and friendly. S-she's also brave and strong. If I'm being honest, I wasn't the one who created Toman. It was more Baji and (F/N). They made me the leader while they took the spots of former first division captain and 3rd leader. I don't really deserve to be the leader. (F/N), p-please rest well."

After both speeches, everyone went home. What they didn't know was that (F/N) was watching over them. 

"Thank you everyone. I'll rest well. You live a long life for me." She smiled and started to go up to the sky. 

When she entered Heaven, she was met with a familiar face. "Your here too, (F/N)-chan?" She had tears in her eyes. 

She started to run to the figure. The figure opened his arms and embraced her. "Ya I am, Shinichiro." She muttered.

While everything was happening, Kazutora was obviously in juvie. Just then, a guard on duty went up to Kazutora. 

"I was just informed that about 2 or 3 days ago the person you stabbed, (L/N) (F/N), died. Today was her funeral and you can't go." 

Kazutora's world shattered. "The paramedics that were in charge of bringing her to the hospital wanted me to relay a message to you too. They said that (L/N)-chan wanted to tell you to please live a long life for her and she's sorry for playing around." 

Kazutora was now crying. "O-ok. T-thank y-y-you." He stuttered. "Oh and also. Since you technically stabbed her, you are to be out of here when you are an adult." 

All Kazutora could do is nod his head. After the guard left, he cried harder. -(F/N)! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for stabbing you.- That was all Kazutora thought at that moment. 

One thing that was on his mind was that he should of confessed his feelings for her a long time ago. -I should've confessed to you then.-