CHAPTER 10 - NEW ERA

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After all that happened, Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, and (F/N) decided to go to a nearby river. They only had bikes as transportation. 

"I'll go with you Mikey!" (F/N) announced. "O-oh sure (F/N)-chin. I'll bike." Mikey said to her. "Takemichi, you can go with Ken-chin." Mikey said to the boy. "Ok." He nodded

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

-(F/N)-chin usually goes with Draken, so why with me now? Not that I'm complaining.- I got on and then (F/N)-chin did. 

She wrapped her arms around my waist. My face was heating up. -This feels nice.- I smiled as I started to peddle.

POV - DRAKEN/RYUGUJI KEN

-(F/N) usually goes with me, so why is she going with Mikey? I don't hate Takemicchi but I would like to ride with (F/N).- 

I was just staring at them while getting on my bike and letting Takemicchi on. 

Then (F/N) wrapped her arms around Mikey's waist. I again felt something inside me crack. -What the fuck? I'll just ignore it. I'm in love with Emma anyway.- "Let's go." I announced. 

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-I learned a lot about the Tokyo Manji Gang 12 years in the future from Naoto. Is this guy really the boss of Toman?- "Why were you interested in me?" I asked.

 "That's a dump question." Mikey-kun replied to me. "Well sorry." I said. "I had a brother 10 years older than me. He's dead now. He was a cool guy when he was still alive." He said.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

-Shinichiro.- He was like a older brother to me since I didn't have siblings. "Takemicchi, you are kinda like him." Mikey said. I thought it through. -Oh ya. He's kinda like Shinichiro.- 

I smiled at the thought. "Huh? I ain't that cool though." He said. "Hahahaha! That's true. Shinichiro ain't as lame as you." I said. "That was mean (F/N)-chan!" I just chuckled. 

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

-I really miss Shinichiro.- We finally arrived so I stopped the bike and got off with (F/N)-chin. I sat down on the grass. I spoke up about my plan.

"In this era, people call delinquents 'lame'. Back in my brother's era, everyone acted big and all they did was fight. So what I want to do is create a new era for delinquents. You should join us. I was pleased by you, Hanagaki Takemichi." I said. 

"We have a lot of guys that are good at fighting but they are not like you that stand up for something you're not giving up." Ken-chin spoke up. 

"You should think about it, Takemicchi." Me, Ken-chin, and (F/N)-chin started to go back on the bikes and go home.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-Hummm... Mikey's a delinquent but he's not a bad guy. I wonder if something changed him.- I started to walk home myself. 

Then I passed a group of guys. One of the guy in the group looked familiar so I looked back. -Wait. I feel like I've seen him before. Oh well.-

3rd POV - AUTHOR

What Takemichi didn't know was that he just passed his second target. Kisaki Tetta. (I hate that guy so much.)