CHAPTER 20 - STAB AND DAY WITH BAJI

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

We then heard cops coming. "Shit, the cops." I heard (F/N)-chan say. "What!? The police?" I yelled. 

"Are they here to celebrate our victory?" Peh-yan joked. "HAHAHAHA! You bet!" Mikey laughed.

-How on Earth are they so calm?- "Let's get out of here, Takemicchi!" Mikey-kun called for me. "O-okay." I got up and started to run. 

"Oi, assholes! Don't just escape! Someone help Osanai out." Draken-kun called for the Mobius kids running away.

"R-right." They said. The turned around and went to Osanai. -Osanai said that the fight was the start of it. But the fight ended without a hitch. Or am I missing something?-

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"You're not getting off the hook easily, Osanai." I heard Pah say. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DONING PAH!?" Draken yelled. 

I looked back and saw Pah on the floor, Draken yelling at him, and Osanai with a knife in him.

-PAH STABBED HIM!? WHERE DID HE GET THE KNIFE!?- "Pah, you did not..." I started. "Where'd you get the knife from?" Peh-yan asked. "Huh? He stabbed him?" Mikey asked.

I ran over to Osanai and called for him. "Osanai! Osanai-kun!" His buddies are staring at him. "OSANAI-KUN!" I yelled. "He really stabbed him!" I shouted.

"WE GOTTA GO, PAH! RUN!" Mikey yelled. "Sorry Mikey. Peh-yan. Take care of the 3rd division for me. I'm turning myself in." Pah claimed. 

I was wide eyed. "LIKE HELL YOU ARE! Quit standing! No, I won't leave him!" Mikey yelled.

"P-Pah..." I stuttered, looking at him. Draken grabbed Mikey and Peh-yan while Peh grabbed me. 

"PAH! COME WITH US!" Mikey yelled. "WE'RE GONNA GET ARRESTED!" Draken yelled. "PAH!" I shouted.

We all started to run away. "AHHHH! FUCKING HELL!" Peh-yan commented. "HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!?" He continued. 

Then there was a thud. We looked back and saw that Takemichi-kun had passed out. I ran to him.

"Takemichi-kun! Takemichi-kun! SHIT!" I called for him. I grabbed him as fast as I could and we all ran again. "I'm gonna go to the nearest hospital. You go without me." I told the guys.

"Ok. Be safe." Mikey said. I split up with the others and ran. I'm glad I used to be on the track team.

After bringing Takemichi-kun to the hospital, I went home but I realized I was far from home. I looked around and checked my surroundings.

-I'm near Kei's and Chifuyu's so I could crash there.- So I went to Chifuyu's apartment first and knocked but no one was home so I went to Kei's. I knocked on the door and then the door opened.

POV - BAJI KEISUKE

I was doing my homework which I could not understand when there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and there I saw (F/N). 

"(F/N)? What are you doing here? Isn't your place like on the other side of Shibuya?" I asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well there was a meeting with the presidents, Pah, and Peh. We were talking about the Mobius incident when we were attacked by Mobius. We won obviously but then Pah stabbed their leader. Then the cops showed up and we ran. While running, a kid we know and was there passed out and I brought him to the hospital near here. And ya." She said.

Then I saw (F/N)'s eyes start to tear up. "Pah... Turned himself in." She slowly said. I started to panic as she started to cry. I pulled her into a hug. "Can I stay over for the night?" She asked me.

"Sure and since you're here, can you help me with my homework?" I asked. "Sure, dumbass." She joked. "Oi, it's not my problem that math has letters now." I commented.

I heard her laugh. It made my heart swell up. I had a crush on her when she started to teach me how to kick kids to space.

"Oi Kei!" She called for me. "Ya?" I looked over to her. "Can you get me a change of clothes?" She asked. 

"Sure. I'll give you the clothes that don't fit me that I still have." She went into the bathroom. I opened the door a little and gave her my clothes.

She took them and put them on. When she came out, I had a massive blush. I mean who wouldn't blush when they see their crush in their clothes. 

"Hey, are you good? Your face is red." She asked. "Y-y-ya, I'm fine. Let's go do my homework." I managed to say.

After (F/N) explained the homework for the 5th time, I finally got it. "Hey, what do you want for dinner?" She asked me. 

"I would kill for yakisoba with you, (F/N)." I said to her. "Sure we could get yakisoba. Let's go get some." She said as she got up.

"Yes! Ok." I smiled. We left the apartment to go to the convenience store. While walking, a group of guys near an alleyway cat-called (F/N). That made me angry and I could also feel (F/N) was also angry.

After kicking their asses, we continued to go get yakisoba. -This is kinda like a date.- I smiled at that thought. 

After we got the yakisoba, we went to a park bench and ate. We were telling each other funny and embarrassing stories.

"Now that we are done, what should we do?" She asked. "Let's light cars on fire." I suggested. "I mean... Sure why not." She shrugged. 

We went to a random park and picked random cars. "You got a lighter?" She asked. "Ya." I gave her it.

We only lit 7 cars when we heard the cops coming. "LET'S START RUNNING!" I yelled at her with a smile. "YA! LET'S GO!" She smiled back.

We ran all the way back to my apartment. "That was so fun." She said. "Ya." I said back. "I'm going to get ready for bed." She stated. 

"Ok. You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I told her. "Nah it's fine. I'll take the couch." She replied.

I forgot she can be really stubborn at times. I put her in a somewhat chokehold. "Give?" I asked. "N-no." She was turning slightly blue so I decided to just let her win. 

"Fine, you win. I'll sleep on the bed." I said. "Yes! Anyway, good night!" She smiled. "Night, (F/N)."